Petey Dear

It takes a big man (and I don't just mean fat) to come up with that confession. My heart really goes out to you.

Everybody, if you'd like to know the background to Peter's story, go to the resource forum and look under the 'Long Term Relationships with Thai Guys' thread.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... php?t=2202

Some of the initial posts are missing and the remaining posts don't seem to be in sequence. Mai pen rai. I was extremely touched by Petey's grace and equanimity in responding to the many suggestions, criticisms and fatherly advice offered by some of the forum's most esteemed contributors: The Colonel, Hedda, my dear departed zzz and that know-it-all Moslem whom zzz tried to warn me about. Not once did young Peter come across as defensive, arrogant or sarcastic. His willingness to embrace the wisdom and counsel of those who had eaten som tam long before he did was clearly apparent.

Now, enough of this sentimental stuff, Petey! You're a strong lad. Time to get your face out of that Lay's bag and kick away that 2-litre Pepsi Max bottle. No use bemoaning your ever widening girth and receding hairline. Stop drooling over Ryan Carnes on GH - he's not going to be impressed by your 20,000Bt a week. You've taken the right step in going back to Paradise and mixing with real Thai people. Khun Bon should be able to guide you through your next relationship just as he did with the first one. He is one of the good guys; those rumours about him being the Godfather of Patong who demands 100,000Bt compensation from every one of his boys taken out permanently by a farang are simply NOT TRUE.

Go with love my child, grow with love.

Yimsuai
The Englightened Pussy