Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Resource to save some lives

Resource to save some lives

I read somewhere recently (don't remember where) that there is available in Pattaya the program called Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for when people have a high risk sex accident such as condom breakage.

The trouble is, this treatment needs to begin very soon after the incident, I think under 48 hours?

Anyway, does anyway know exactly who to call and where to go after such an incident in Pattaya? For people this happens to, I would think it would not be a good time to do research. So if someone can supply this information, perhaps it can be put in the resource section.

Stay healthy.

Liked

Re: Resource to save some lives

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    I read somewhere recently (don't remember where) that there is available in Pattaya the program called Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for when people have a high risk sex accident such as condom breakage.

The trouble is, this treatment needs to begin very soon after the incident, I think under 48 hours?

Anyway, does anyway know exactly who to call and where to go after such an incident in Pattaya? For people this happens to, I would think it would not be a good time to do research. So if someone can supply this information, perhaps it can be put in the resource section.

Stay healthy.
    This website, which is for UN personnel and dependents, has a publication that suggests Bangkok Pattaya Hospital: http://www.weforum.org/pdf/Initiatives/ ... endixL.pdf