Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Hanuman - flying Pattaya - Siem Reap

Liked

Re: Air Hanuman - flying Pattaya - Siem Reap

Yep, I've given up on them and am going to fly with Bangkokair.

Liked

I'm not saying anything about their veracity or long term stability. However I just went to their office in Naklua. it is open and staffed. The girl there apologised for their website being down and said it would be back next week.

She also could give no explanation why the Siem Reap airport site shows they don't fly.

As a matter of interest - U-Tapao doesn't list them either ... http://www.utapao.com/flight_inter.php

It's all very bizarre and rings major alarm bells with me - apart from the fact they are still delivering advertising boards all over Pattaya (Pattaya Hotmale got one the other day) and their office is open.

IF I were flying, I'd go Bangkok Air too!

Nicky
    [color=#000080]For all the up-to-date news, stories and all the gossip on my blog - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog]NickysGayBlog.com[/url] For reviews of gay venues, bars, accommodation, restaurants - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-thailand]NickysGayThailand.com[/url][/color]

So, all of the above sounds a bit crazy for a new airline and they either are REALLY bad at their marketing - although the fact we all know about them and have noticed their advertising etc would suggest otherwise perhaps - so aside from that has anyone on the board 'actually" flown with them or do we know anyone who has ? As whilst it all sounds a bit ropey "surely" even with it being Thailand or not etc no one could get away with just running a complete scam operation at this level, which leads me to believe they are actually flying but are just REALY bad at their PR and marketing ?? Anyone any ideas ?

Maybe they are following the Aeroflot marketing strategy - i.e no obvious strategy at all, a website which functions intermittently, and freakishly weird pricing which throws up anomalies like Economy being more expensive than Business - e.g. BKK-LHR 3/6/12 Flight SU271/263 - Economy 1385Euro, Business Class 1139 Euro)

:sign5:

Speaking of flight prices generally I am still on cloud nine as for I think the first time EVER I actually managed to get my finger out early and went ahead and booked my flight ticket about two and half months ago, now usually I do the old "I wonder will it drop coming closer to the time or not thing" - and of course it never does - so this time I though 'ah fuck it" and just went ahead and booked it anyway - and on checking the other day the same flight that cost me ┬г599 is now going for ┬г1499 ! :-) So for ONCE I really feel like I got a bargain and am over the moon as it's my cheapest Christmas airfare ever :-))

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Awesome! Congrats, NIrish! Enjoy!
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Have they actually started flying? I thought it was basically a sort of charter operation just like that other new airline that is supposed to fly the same route.