Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex Toys In Bangkok

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sex Toys In Bangkok

I was actually more impressed at their apparent entrepreneurship in spotting a sales and promotion opportunity !

So, just in case anyone missed it then, so, big dldos can be ordered online any time day or night for worldwide delivery from www........... damn it, it seems I've forgotten the address already ! Damn my terrible memory ! Oh well, I'm sure one of their other fake profiles will be along shortly to remind us all again anyway.

Actually on that very point and just out of nosiness and for my own knowledge (Moses perhaps?).......when the above happens IS that actually a real person joining the board solely to post the likes of that sales advert messages ( and also then waiting the required time for their first posts to be cleared etc ( as I'm assuming that one just sneaked through without being noticed perhaps) OR is that actually a totally automated BOT undertaking the ENTIRE process including full board registration etc - and also then if so did that just happen to post that Ad about sex toys on a thread about sex toys maybe or does it simply search the net for such key words in forums and then post there perhaps ?? as I'm "assuming" that the original post was in fact genuine of course

Just out of interest?

Banned
    Liked

Would we be allowed to have a thread discussing the merits of a sex robot vs. a Thai guy? Is that allowed by the rules?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

only reason for swopping a living sex toy for a rubberised mechanical substitute would be the cost...i assume...but then it would be like munching on a tofu burger pretending its beef...

Liked

Being a vegan is getting to be a popular trend nowadays. You wouldn't want to be munching on meaty phallus would you?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Being a vegan is getting to be a popular trend nowadays. You wouldn't want to be munching on meaty phallus would you?
    I believe there's a case pending in the UK where some loser wants to have his veganism classified as a religious belief so he can then sue for wrongful dismissal: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...mark-tribunal/

If I were an employer I would determine that anyone practising veganism lacked the intellectual rigour to be doing the job for which they were employed. I'd ban the tattooed on similar grounds, mind you

I suppose the question for the gay vegan - a bed-wetter, inevitably - would be to swallow the cum or to spit it out. However I believe I'm on record as defining "vegan" as the word for a Dalek's vagina

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Actually on that very point and just out of nosiness and for my own knowledge (Moses perhaps?).......when the above happens IS that actually a real person joining the board solely to post the likes of that sales advert messages ( and also then waiting the required time for their first posts to be cleared etc ( as I'm assuming that one just sneaked through without being noticed perhaps) OR is that actually a totally automated BOT undertaking the ENTIRE process including full board registration etc - and also then if so did that just happen to post that Ad about sex toys on a thread about sex toys maybe or does it simply search the net for such key words in forums and then post there perhaps ?? as I'm "assuming" that the original post was in fact genuine of course

Just out of interest?
    it was a real person, but clone; the same guy/gal/company what offered here poppers not far ago... I delete post because of false statements "in Bangkok" - by fact they aren't in Bangkok, even more - it looks more like fishing site than original store: no contact info, no seller info, site and domain just created.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ohhhh ok. One can never stop paying attention or be too careful on the net these days it seems !

Thanks for the reply and info and vigilance on our behalf.