Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taking BF to Philippines

Liked

Taking BF to Philippines

I just read anonone's hassle-filled entry into Hong Kong thread, and I'm concerned enough about my present plans taking BF to Philippines that I thought I should ask this learned board members for any advice before I start the planning process. My plan is to fly BKK to Clark on Cebu Pacific Airlines and stay at a hotel in Angeles City. Probably do a couple of side trips with BF and some of my Pinoy friends, but now having read about anonone's troubles with immigration people afraid of a Thai boy's overstaying, I'm getting cool feet. (I can't imagine a Thai wanting to overstay in Philippnes.....)

Any advice or war-stories?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Taking BF to Philippines

Why not just call the Phillipines embassy in BKK.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

From my personal experience, a confirmed return ticket was sufficient to pass through immigration, but they did ask to see the ticket..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Obviously-just think logic: Sin and HKG fear those illegal Thai overtsaying and doing un-alowed work. PH wont be that fearful. Calling an Emabssy about that is plain nonsense-If you can even get someone to answer, it will be diplomatic gobbledegeek

Liked

I don't know how long you are planning on staying, but note that the Philippines only allow Thai a 21 day stay without visa. For most other ASEAN countries it is 30.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    Obviously-just think logic: Sin and HKG fear those illegal Thai overtsaying and doing un-alowed work. PH wont be that fearful. Calling an Emabssy about that is plain nonsense-If you can even get someone to answer, it will be diplomatic gobbledegeek

Good thinking! Why call the embassy to get your information when there are so many willing to give their opinion right here. :dontknow:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Well I beg to disagree dear friend PH has lots of things to offer....going anywhere in the world is fun whether the country or the place is terrible, EVERYBODY SHOULD BE EDUCATED TO RESPECT OTHERS...ARE U RACIST? :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Liked

I've been trying to log in for couple days. Every time I log in then come to this subject, it wants me to log in again. Finally finessed it. somehow.

FriendlyMe. I think I agree with you. I like the people in the Philippines, but I don't particularly like the food, and it is a Very Poor Country. Makes Thailand look wealthy in comparison. So, I will accept your advice and take him someplace else.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk
    ..FriendlyMe. I think I agree with you... I will accept your advice and take him someplace else.
    :blob7: :blob7: