Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Wheelchairs, Shower Chairs, Walkers For Sale Cheap!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wheelchairs, Shower Chairs, Walkers For Sale Cheap!

Well getting ripped off is not just for the amateur it happens to us all. Heart after living with me for several years and me starting a Mobility business for him decided that some quick cash was better than slow so some things including the CCTV machine vanished. So, I will not be proceeding with Pattaya Mobility.

I have 4 new wheelchairs, 2 shower chairs a few walkers and canes with claw feet for sale at below cost! First come with cash, you get any that you want.
    Call and I will load it in the truck and bring it by. If you want it, pay cash or bank transfer. No I will not want to come back so have the cash ready in case you want it.
    Number to call is 0900 150 150

Liked

Re: Wheelchairs, Shower Chairs, Walkers For Sale Cheap!

I do not need mobility equipment..but since no one else has asked.....I would love to hear the details of the boy scuppering off
    Juicy details Neal. In order to avoid mistakes with the boys of course.

On a serious note it sucks when trust is betrayed.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm sorry but I just don't want to right now. Stop by one day and I will into detail.

Liked

I am truly sorry because this was a noble thing you were doing to help disabled people who have few good spots to acquire these types of equipement.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you but it was to make money for the boy and not me. Its just amazing to me how many boys still live for today and do not look at tomorrow. Theh bar was for one boy, this for the other and we have had some small problems before. In those cases he was seen walking into the room that housed the CCTV. The cameras went off and then miraculously 15 min later the cameras went back on and he is seen walking out of the secured room. Obviously the electric plug pulled. This time of course the CCTV machine was "stolen" along with other items. LOL! The CCTV machine had to "go" and it was not til I got to Tukom to replace the laptop did I realize the cctv and when I turned and said I forgot lets get home and look at the footage, I was told that the cctv machine was stolen also. That was the clincher the police agree.

Well he is gone and I have replacements of staff and the new cctv goes in today, the burglar system Monday and slowly am replacing things. It aint easy! Bought a new laptop and it is already fucking up too much. The keyboard just keeps doing crazy things so I will go buy an external keyboard. Such is life I suppose.