Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay marriage and bestiality

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Gay marriage and bestiality

You got to love it when one of these ignorant anti-gay fksticks shoots themselves in the foot...

I get back into Sydney this morning and first headline I see at the airport is some Australian Federal MP has made some utterly dumb comments implying that legalising same-sex marriage will lead to bestiality:
    http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political ... 264qn.html

LIBERAL Senator Cory Bernardi has suggested legalising same sex marriage would lead to demands for bestiality to also be sanctioned.
    Speaking in Parliament last night on a gay marriage bill sponsored by four Labor senators, Senator Bernardi said the push for same-sex marriage was part of an attack on ''our enduring institutions.''

''It is another chip in the fabric of our social mores,'' he said. ''The time has come to ask, when will it end? If we are prepared to redefine marriage тАж what is the next step?''

''The next step тАж is having three people that love each other should be able to enter into a permanent union endorsed by society, or four people. There are even some creepy people out there, who say that it's OK to have consensual sexual relations between humans and animals. Will that be a future step?''
    Several hours later and he's resigned over this remark! http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political ... 265t0.html

Liberal Senator Cory Bernardi has resigned as Opposition Leader Tony Abbott's personal parliamentary secretary following a widespread furore over the South Australian's comments that legislating for gay marriage could lead to demands to legalise bestiality and polygamy.

In announcing Senator Bernardi's resignation, Mr Abbott said his contribution to the same-sex marriage debate was unwelcome.

"They are views that I don't share. They are views that many people will find repugnant," Mr Abbott said.
    Love it when a loop gets closed quickly... It's like the moron shot himself in the foot this morning and the resulting infection killed him off on the same day. :rolling:

Anyway, gay marriage seems to be making good progress in Australia... The NSW State Premier (also the NSW Liberal Party Leader) has announced he will allow his MPs a conscience vote on it, instead of having to tow the party line:
    http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political ... 264sy.html

THE Premier, Barry O'Farrell, will allow Liberal MPs a conscience vote on a bill to legalise same-sex marriage, which a cross-party group of MPs will introduce this year.
    Liberal, Nationals, Labor and Greens MPs have formed a working party to draw up a bill to allow gay and lesbian couples in NSW to marry, if legislation before Federal Parliament is voted down, as expected.
    The group will follow the lead of other states, including Tasmania and South Australia, in pursuing same-sex marriage on a state basis.
    The timing of all this is rather convenient... My BF's already talking about marriage and is soon to ditch his own place officially move in with me so it looks like the planets may line up nicely at the right time for me. :happy7:

Re: Gay marriage and bestiality

We will all be holding our breath waiting to see the wedding photos.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Keep holding it... :occasion9:

Yep... Other than screwing up privacy, that would be a good idea wouldn't it? Having a bunch of middle-aged moneyboy chasing farangs drooling over my partner just sounds brilliant LOL.

Well yeaH everyones getting excited about the bestiality thing and I guess Thai money boys have fucked a few fat pigs in there time but the guy also said if gender is not important any more why is number important.

After all them terrorists have many wives so why cant us gays be married to many guys at the same time dont the peple in Tibet also practice one woman many husbands I read somewhere.

All them queens in the closet wont have an excuse any more when there mum asks when they will get married.

Good to see that gays persecute one of our own for being politically incorrect reminds me of this forum at times - Rupert Everett Tries to Soften Offensive Gay Parent Remarks
    http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainm ... nt-remarks