List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Park Bus Ride with Boys of Happy Place!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Water Park Bus Ride with Boys of Happy Place!

Come join the boys of Happy Place when we travel aboard luxurious busses for Siam Park a water and ride park outside of Bangkok. Many shops inside the park for food and thunderous rides of all types to add to the excitement! A ticket includes admission to the water park and any of the dozens of rides to go on. The water park has many water features and slides of all speeds! A gigantic pool from people who can't swim to deeper end.

The boys are looking forward to it and I am sure everyone will have a super time.

Only 600 baht includes rides and water features and bus transportation!

Busses depart Happy Place September 12th at 9:30 am and will return from the park when the park closes at 6 pm.

Tickets available tomorrow at Happy Place or PM me for a different kind of day. Yes, I will be going!

arty

Liked

Re: water Park Bus Ride with Boys of happy Place!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    Tickets available tomorrow at Happy Place or PM me for a different kind of day. Yes, I will be going!

arty

Well that should boost sales :sign5:

Re: Water Park Bus Ride with Boys of Happy Place!

Wish i was there ...should be good fun...and be nice to see the boys off duty ha ha

Forum's veteran
    Liked

PS:

If any of the other clubs are reading this and want to join in the fun, please contact asap as we sure could make this a several club trip!
    Some of you reading this that know owners of the other clubs, please pass on the invite! The more busses the merrier! :occasion5:
    Discount prices available for other clubs! :occasion5:

PS! Happy Place will be closed that night as I am sure the boys will want to continue their party.

Liked

Sounds like a lot of fun. Too bad the party ends with the return to Pattaya. It could be an opportunity for a bar to offer some type of after park party with free food and music for a busload of potential customers who don't want the party to end.
    These are the good'ol days

Ha ha You can almost hear the cogs turning in Neals head as he's reading the above thinking "hmm now that's not a bad actually!" as he calls for M to discuss it :-) lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Great idea, Buck! Are there any male go go clubs anywhere near that water park... or not too far out of the way....? :tongue3:

By the way, we've just shifted our ( somewhat flexible ) planned dates for Udon Thani and Chiang Mai back one day.... so my bf and I can go on this trip. It sounds like a blast. So save 2 tickets for us, DB! arty
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmmmm. Make mental not to call M but in foresight M will be so drunk that day he will whine and want to go out. Try to give him some free Sangsome and make him stay...... maybe ..... just maybe, I can get it to work...... :evil4:

Tickets are now available at Happy Place only 600 baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

we need to reserve the bus or buses and purchase the park tickets in advance! Please go to the bar and get your tickets now or send me a message and reserve!