List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's This a Gay Button Sawatdee Gay Forum Relationship?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's This a Gay Button Sawatdee Gay Forum Relationship?

Tonight I read a blurb on another board that indicated that because of the initial letter that person's banned on Gay Button would also be banned on SGF was leading to a "partnership" of types. First of all, old news.

To review an old announcement, in the beginning, a staff member who ran SGT made an agreement for the two boards to do this. As it was within a few days of my taking over this board without really realizing the ramifications, I rubber stamped the deal. Within 18 hours and listening to my members (not a period of days or weeks as this poster states) and understanding that this could not be done, the agreement was made void/invalid. Period.

This poster goes on to say that while I was ill in health that Gay Button was using this to his advantage to move in on SGF. How absurd! As discussed before, Gay Button's board runs on phbb software and the strike took place during a time when several changes were being made to how the system on SGF ran. Gay Button never used this period to take advantage of this board but was asked if he could help fix some glitches in the software during the turnover of tech support from Elephantspike to Stan. he was helpful and helped keep these changes going forward.That is long been completed.

Tonight I spent several hours looking around this other board and I see in it the old Sawatdee Gay Thailand and I am pleased that we have transformed from a negative nasty board full of lies, innuendos and libelous comments to what we are today. I am hopeful that it will continue. As this community, our community, need not be run by a few nasty old trolls that have nothing better to do than spread false information and anger.

I just wanted to set the record straight that while Gay Button and I communicate at times, there is nothing that is controlled on his board about this board and vice versa. His values and the way he runs his board are his business and the way I run SGF are mine. We don't discuss our views as we don't usually see eye to eye and that's ok. We do talk. Period. :argue:

Liked

Re: What's This a Gay Button Sawatdee Gay Forum Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    We don't discuss our views as we don't usually see eye to eye and that's ok. We do talk. Period.
    so it is not a bleeding hearts conspiracy it is just a bunch of bleeding c....

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Re: Waskh's This a Gay Button Sawatdee Gay Forum Relationshi

:naka: So no truth in the rumour u r just a lovable hunk who for sexual pleasure growls
    Whereas NIrish purrs

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am the sweetest of the kittens and puppies you have ever seen.
    When are you coming to visit? We are waiting in line for the man to come give us a tap for Heineken on draft!

For the record I cannot confirm or deny that I growl or purr with any man necessarily - Da Boss or otherwise !! :-) and in fact only the right man has been known to make me do both - but not necessarily at the same time - unless he's REALLY hot of course :-)

Liked

We do talk. Period.
    Yes, we talk. Shhhhh! Don't tell anybody what we talk about. I'd hate to miss out on my daily laugh when I see posts on which people just make things up.

Your board members have nothing to worry about unless some day you start to listen . . .
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ROFOL! That'll be the fucking day!

Liked

fucking day!
    Sounds like a good name for a holiday to me. Of course, for those lucky enough to be here, every day can be Fucking Day . . .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton
    fucking day!
    Sounds like a good name for a holiday to me. Of course, for those lucky enough to be here, every day can be Fucking Day . . .
    Oh sure...rub it in. Have some pity for those of us still living far away from los...

I really do not see what the big deal is....2 board owners talk? Why does anyone care. :dontknow:

I read and post on both this board and GayButton's board....is that a controversy for someone?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    2 board owners talk? Why does anyone care
    Didn't you know? Sinister old me has been deviously plotting ways to get Daboss to do my bidding and ban whoever I say to ban and run his board according to my wishes. Didn't you know that? And my combination of potions, hypnosis, and Voodoo is getting closer and closer to working.

Muahahahaha!