Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Avatar All About?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's Your Avatar All About?

Well I have seen some interesting avatar's lately to say the least. Makes me wonder where all of you got your avatars and how they represent you. I will start off with mine. I believe jinks did mine but I forget.

Many people over the years have always told me that I looked like john Goodman the american actor. He did many shows but one of the famous ones was Fred in the movies Flintstones. In airports and other places once in awhile people would start staring at me and ask. I always said no before they could finish and once or twice was even asked for an autograph. A few boys here in Pattaya and around used to call out"Hey Flintstone!". So you see it stuck and I just go along with the fun.

Liked

Re: What's Your Avatar All About?

Well for me I chose that avatar because at times I do like to dress up a bit and also have the fantasy of dressing up and having some fun with a couple of the boys (I do fancy a threesome), next trip I will be living out that fantasy. arty

I think board rules don't let me say what my avatar is about. Pity as we are non-profit...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow
    I think board rules don't let me say what my avatar is about. Pity as we are non-profit...
    Rainbow, I just love things that are prohibited by the board rules. Please send me a PM and tell me the details.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

He is new and we asked him not to post links in his signature. He doesnt understand that threads about his org and posts and such are totally allowable. We just ask for no links in the signature to keep a handle on spam.

PS Thai Dyed, I went to do some shopping in Villa Market today. They have tons of different label beans but no B & M. You are right that their flavor is distinctive and good. In shopping I did notice they have Bushes with maple sugar & bacon and I have had theirs and think those would be pretty close. Have you tried them?

Liked

I wish I knew; I didn't choose it, it just appeared. And I haven't a clue what it signifies.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

I got my avatar in some website that has various pics and images you can use as an avatar.

I wanted to use one of my photos from Thailand as an avatar, but found trying to resize them a nightmare.

So i went on the avatar site and tried to find one that was remotely relevant to Thailand.

And what you see on the left is the first one I came across that seemed to fit the bill.

Liked

Mine reflects the fact that I'm Irish, gay, witty and urbane, well-read and well-travelled, with a penchant for younger men. But you knew that already.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    Mine reflects the fact that I'm Irish, gay, witty and urbane, well-read and well-travelled, with a penchant for younger men. But you knew that already.
    :sign5: Did you leave out modest by mistake?

My Avatar is the Phoenix raising from the fire, dyed blue.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    PS Thai Dyed, I went to do some shopping in Villa Market today. They have tons of different label beans but no B & M. You are right that their flavor is distinctive and good. In shopping I did notice they have Bushes with maple sugar & bacon and I have had theirs and think those would be pretty close. Have you tried them?
    Thank you for so thoughtfully remembering my question about B & M baked beans. You are right, the Bush beans with maple sugar & bacon are a close second. I'll pick some up when I'm in the area of Villa Market.