Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Good Massage Bangkok - Gay Cafe's Bangkok

Liked

Good Massage Bangkok - Gay Cafe's Bangkok

I will be going to Bangkok very soon (in a couple of weeks) and need some advice. Previously I have only gone to Babylon however this website has opened my eyes to a lot more interesting things to do in Bangkok.

I love a good massage (who doesnтАЩt) can anyone recommend a muscular handsome masseur in Bangkok? We all have different preferences so it is probably a silly ask however see how I go.

Second the GOGO Bars???? Well I like to have fun, this trip I will be alone and just want to connect with good guys have fun with and perhaps more... Seriously I like to go to night club but not on my own! So if anyone can recommend a good place to meet nice guys such as a Cafe, Night Club (that I donтАЩt think would be the place)

CanтАЩt wait to be come over for a fantastic holiday and looking forward to having lots of fun and relaxing!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Good Massage Bangkok - Gay Cafe's Bangkok

re msg-m2m, there are about 50 places offering that in BKK plus probably a few 100 offering it sometimes when the masseur/client is willing. Most have a variety of boy-types. The further from the normal touristzone, the cheaper and more Thai it gets.
    For newbies and well known; HERO (very end of Sukhumvit soi 11, near canal) and ALBURY (just moved to behind Emporium off Sukhumvit) are likely your best advice. You pay a fioxed sum to the shop, always clearly listed and a tip to the boy in private-minimum amount is often suggested (ranges from 500-1500, assume same as short-time off boy)
    YOu can find listings/ads on:
    gayscout.com
    thaimassageboy.com
    gthai.net (Thai site-scroll down-click on the massage list)
    magebnosociety.com (same as gthai)
    most GOgo bars are along soi Hotmail/twilight/pratoochai, between Suriwong and Ram IV. Check a site like nickysgaybangkok for maps+more info and lists

Liked

Re: Good Massage Bangkok - Gay Cafe's Bangkok

I second the recommendation on Hero and Albury.

I would also suggest going to one of the more poplular gogo bars such as Dream Boys, Boys Bangkok, or X Size. When the mamasan comes to welcome you and talk, tell them exactly what you are looking for, have the boy sit with you for a drink, test their massage skills, and then either off him or try another. Give a boy who sits with you but who you don't off, a small tip 100 or 200 baht, depending on time spent and tip similarly to mamasan who assisted you before you leave. Be polite to everyone. Others on this forum may think you are throwing money around, but I have found this to normally be very effective if you get the better mamasans/host to take care of you.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz