Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Election closure

Liked

Pattaya Election closure

The official notice went round Sunee Plaza late last night that there are Chon Buri District elections on the 8th July. This means they said the bars have to close Saturday 7th and to midnight on the 8th.

Last time this happened most of the bars did close on the Saturday, as for the Sunday, it was a wait and see.

I can't predict what each individual bar will do this time, but be aware many may be closed on the Saturday at least.

Nicky

[color=#000080]For all the up-to-date news, stories and all the gossip on my blog - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog]NickysGayBlog.com[/url] For reviews of gay venues, bars, accommodation, restaurants - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-thailand]NickysGayThailand.com[/url][/color]

Re: Pattaya Election closure

Aggggghhhh !!! I SWEAR someone sends my intinary to the pattaya mayors office the minute I arrange and book my hotel in pattaya just to ensure they can squeeze in some reason to close the bars when I arrive lol ( I leave bkk for pattaya today after only booking my accommodation yesterday) - oh well, to be honest I've had such a full on time in bkk this trip I'm actually looking forward to a nights rest perhaps ( although I'm betting that's so not going to happen anyway) - plus I guess there's all that free booze I've still to get through at Da bosses joint so I guess I'll not be stuck !! :-))

Liked

It's God's way of telling you that you shouldn't have gone back so soon after your last trip :occasion9:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Ah but do you not know joe that these two weeks are the special rate weeks where all beer is 50 baht and the boys are free ! I thought surely you knew that but just had so much money it didn't matter which was why you'd booked for a few weeks ago now !! Oh well don't worry, I'll be sure to avail of all these GREAT offers and hot guys in your absence - hope you're enjoying being back at Home resting until your next trip :-)) he he

Liked

I'll obviously have to consult you before my next trip to take advantage of all these special offers you get - no wonder you can go so often :sign5:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

You are a bad influence NIrish....bar closings never happen during my visits, so I blame you. Lol

Anyone know if this affects Jomtien Complex bars as well? Just curious....

Well anon - you know what they say "if life gives you lemons .......buy a couple of bottles of whiskey and bring a load of boys back to my big mosaik apartment for a party !" - well at least I think that's how the saying goes !! Lol

So, I'm sure if we're stuck - we'll not be !! :-)). Ps you are invited ( in a purely non sexual way of course lol)

Liked

In a non-sexual way ???
    And here I was hoping to get some Irish ass while I am here. Just to mix it up from all the Thai ass... :sign5:

Might be a fun party for election night.
    arty
    Keep me updated on the plans. I will even bring a bottle or two....

You know anon ( and don't take this as an acceptance of your kind offer lol) but I'm almost finding myself bored of Thai ass too !!! This is a strange feeling for me and one that I haven't experienced before , I believe the problem maybe that like a child let loose in a candy store on arrival in bkk last week I went a bit mental and basically nailed anything that came within a ten foot range of me lol and Im now concerned that I've just up all my Thai loving capabilities for the whole trip in one crazy week :-) I actually sat in a bar in sunee bored out of my head last night and if one more guy gave me the " you handsome man I like you I don't know why but I do" speech I swear jail or not I think I'd of swung for him ! :-)

So I'm hoping my lack of interest in pattaya guys is temporary - although worryingly I've already deleted over 10 GR messages this morning without replying to a single one, perhaps I'm sickening for something ! Right where was that thread on directions to doctor Oliver's again ?? Lol. Although I guess it didn't help after coming back from telling a sunee boy is metastatic trip that we would only be friends and not boyfriends this trip to find him standing outside my apartment door at 3am crying and professing his undying love for me - needless to say he got a short answer and shown the door ! :-)

Liked

Awesome. That must have been some week in Bangkok.

And I just love it when I am told how handsome I am....strange, this seems to only happen in Thailand. Wonder why that is....? :sign5

Check for PM....