Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do falang prefer darker guys?

Do falang prefer darker guys?

Re: Do falang prefer darker guys?

I guess that is a really good question and I would like to answer you from what I like. I like sexy young straight looking toughie looking guys. I have been to bed with caucasian, Chinese, Arab, Black black black, Malaysian and real dark, Brazilian, Chech, German and probably dozens of types of other kinds over my life time. In Thailand I love sexy pure white, medium and dark. For some reason so many here use that white talcom powder to make their appearance more white but it makes absolutely no difference to me. If you are sexy 6 pack boy, 18 - 30 and not a face full of zits, I will probably get turned on.
    So there is my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I have been to bed with caucasian, Chinese, Arab, Black black black, Malaysian and real dark, Brazilian, Chech, German and probably dozens of types of other kinds over my life time.

HMMPPHH ! And to think that "someone" had the nerve to call ME a slut ! God I'm a novice compared to "some" it seems :-) lol

Liked

Slut? Surley not? Simply expressing his global love for mankind regardless of colour or creed. :sign5:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    ......expressing his global love for mankind regardless of colour or creed. :sign5:
    Apparently not actually as I see he didn't mention any white guys in his list ! Nope, it appears a bit of colour and anything even half exotic and he's away running after it like a dog chasing a car, so I'll stick with my first observation I think ! lol

Oh and to get back on topic.... personally I love a guy with anything ranging from nice light brown skin right through to darker skin. Whilst I do understand the reasons why Thai guys want to "look" white re not being seen as poor farm workers etc personally I think it's madness as to me it's that bit of colour that makes them the sexy creatures they are - thankfully for most of them no matter HOW much they try and no matter how much money they spend on whitening products nature still usually wins through and keeps them the cute sexy boys that we all know and love just as the good lord intended :-)

And I think there's nothing funnier than when you're with a guy, perhaps in bed and he holds up his leg against yours, frowns and gets annoyed and says "look :-( you are SO white compared to me" and whilst he gets pissed off at himself he does actually like your white skin whilst all the while you're thinking exactly the same in reverse re his lovely dark skin - definitely a win win situation for all at that point :-)

I know I am not the brightest bulb on the tree but it seems like neither is NIrish.....

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I like sexy young straight looking toughie looking guys. I have been to bed with caucasian, ....
    I loves ya Irish but could you sober up and then go to the dick-tionary, please, hun? :evil4:

ha ha DAMN it !! missed that part !! :-) ok, you got me :-)

Liked

I'm starting to like the lighter skinned ones. In fact there was a real light skinned boi in Eurobois that sexily winked at me...and I just keep thinking of him. I regret not offing him.
    Being of Irish descent, I can't imagine having sex with an Irish man,yuck. What are they thinking of over there having sex with each other? I would be on a plane in a heartbeat to southeast asia.
    White skin really turns me off. I can just picture what their pube area looks like,specially if they have red hair. I'm black irish, so people don't think I look Irish at all. So yes, I prefer darker guys overall,though Dominican Republic type is too dark for me. SE asians are puuuurfect.

ROCKET !! I and every Irish man on this board should be heartily offended by your last statement ! - And I would be if it wasn't for the fact I have to totally agree with you !! :-) Basically everything you said ( minus the bit about the red hair) is spot on ha ha which is ( as you also pointed out) exactly why I go to places like Thailand ! lol

Oh by the way - "Black Irish".... WHAT ?? I've often heard the Irish referred to as the Black's of Europe but never someone genuinely claiming to be black irish as its a well known fact in every pub in Ireland that until very recently there were actually only 4 Black people in the WHOLE of Ireland ( mores the pity) so unless you're mother and father were two out of the four then I think you're telling porkies !! :-) - unless of course you're perhaps an American who once drank a half pint of Guinness which "apparently" makes you one quarter Irish or something - well according to every yank I've ever met in bars in Belfast anyway :-) lol

Liked

I prefer darker guys. I don't like Caucasians due to their white skin and other factors. Lighter skinned Thai guys are a border case. The complexion of South-East and East Asians is the most attractive to me. Latinos, Arabs, Blacks range a bit lower regarding complexion, but still far above Whites.

I dislike all kind of make-up and when someone on a stage is in his underwear and the face is whiter than the rest of the body, this looks ridiculous to me and is a big turn off.