Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Davinci Code concerns

Looks like dear old Uncle Fungus is losing track of what name he used to make what post.

I don't like any of the posters here, so I would wear it as a medal of honor if none of them liked me. I'm here to tell the truth, as I see it, and burst their narrow-minded sex tourist view of the world whenever possible.

And, unlike most others, I am a major contributor to this board's financial well-being. So, even if I am "not wanted" by the majority of the old mothballs on this site, I think I am wanted by the one person who has the power to make me go away. So you're stuck with me, dear.

Re: Not Quite

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by American Teacher
    Nonetheless, a good read.
    No wonder you failed as a teacher and now run a cafe
    And is failing at that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    Did not enjoy the movie at all.............. maybe i should have read the book first?
    You'd need to learn your ABCs first. One has to learn how to crawl before they can walk.

Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I'm here to tell the truth, as I see it, and burst their narrow-minded sex tourist view of the world whenever possible.
    Those two concepts are not incompatible except in the mind of a convert to Siamism like you

And, unlike most others, I am a major contributor to this board's financial well-being
    What an incredibly vulgar claim (although I am reminded that boygeenyus is an American so I shouldn't be surprised)

We don't need your potty-mouth here
    Now where did I last see that childish phrase used? Ah yes, Gareth in The Office. boygeenyus = Gareth? Yes, it has a certain je ne sais quoi

Disciples

Quote Originally Posted by jojopreppy
    How the fuck would you know Dicknose? .... But then again that has never stopped you from mouthing off about things you know nothing about. Fuckwit
    I see another of our Lord Jesus Christ's disciples giving us his own rendition of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus undoubtedly wants jojopreppy for a sunbeam

Sounds like jojo doesn't like bg....

Quote Originally Posted by jojopreppy
    How the fuck would you know Dicknose? .... But then again that has never stopped you from mouthing off about things you know nothing about. Fuckwit
    I see another of our Lord Jesus Christ's disciples giving us his own rendition of the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus undoubtedly wants jojopreppy for a sunbeam
    (Board) business as usual: how to take a bad premise and drive it into the ground.
    This thread started off with a drag-pic of the pope: Her Poopyness, Mary Pooppins; and, as usual; deteriorated--Or ascended, the choice is up to the individual.--from there.

"A sunbeam, a sunbeam;
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam..."

I once had a lover who started every morning with that damn song...in countertenor.
    On the seventh day, when he should have gave it a rest, he got a Sunbeam...toaster...upside the head.
    I can't remember his name.
    Neither could he--for several days.

Liked

Word trollops ...

First we get this from Boygeenyus:

" ... I haven't read the book, nor seen the film, and don't plan to. I was simply pointing out that it is a bit 'piquant' that someone complaining about a best-selling literary work being so "poorly written" was himself incapable of writing the shortest post even to the spelling and grammatical standards of the fifth grade ..."
    Then, along comes Homintern and ups the ante, word-wise:

" ... As a life-long Pattaya-avoider I guess I shouldn't comment, but frankly any place whose Web site is so utterly 'twee' as to state "Niddy resides in Pattaya, Thailand with his husband, Christopher Parsons, baby chihuahua, Sebastian and newest pup, Olivia" suggests an establishment to avoid ... "

It's wonderful that these two truly delicious words appear here on this message board, and used by two of our most distinguished and often dislike-able characters . . . Boygeenyus for instance would skewer his own grandmother with an icepick while asleep in her bed if he thought she had so much as dangled an innocent participle the wrong way.
    "Family" plays no part when self-righteous wrath becomes necessary to call upon.

For me, the only sadness here is that no one ~ at least to my knowledge ~ has as yet clambered up the third pillar of this literary edifice: that is to say, subtly (important!) employ the word 'jejune' in the proper context within a sentence . . . the better to make us all stop and think ~ deeply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then . . . there's BoyGeorge, who has garnerd together ALL the words he has managed to learn over the last 35 years and put them all together in one sentence and (unkowingly) has encapsulated the deep-seated collective 'Weltanschauung' of this entire Board membership in one glorious "in-your-heart-you-know-he's-right" wrap-up phrase:
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyGeorge
    " ... You should really be playing bowls at your age Grandpa, not playing with your own balls ... "
    Ya gotta love it!!

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

First impressions

I'm not sure about others but I did find Smiles' contribution somewhat orotund

Liked

Re: First impressions

" ... I'm not sure about others but I did find Smiles' contribution somewhat orotund ... "
    For a self-described fat bald old cunt, I wouldn't be bandying the word "orotund" around in public if I were you.

(I looked it up!!)

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand