FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Seedy Thai beachside Pattaya"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: "Seedy Thai beachside Pattaya"

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    jeez, NIrish Guy, where did you dig that quote up from? :dontknow:

hope you'd a good weekend in Amsterdam - are we getting a trip report? :alc:
    now now Joe, NIrish Guy correctly quoted the esteemed Mr O'Booze and should be applauded for his excellent taste and for demonstrating a superior intelligence.

and be warned...my Northern Irish Gypsy Granny is still active and doesn't take kindly to nastursions being cast upon folk from that fair isle.

However..sadly Kings Cross is Sydney is seedy and awash with hookers (female) of the drugged type and very few males. I have nothing against hookers per se, just point out the obvious.

But is Pattaya "seedy" ?. Absolutely not. Parts are, and parts are spectacular, parts are noisy and colourful and parts run-down and parts with lovely condos and so on and some truly lovely hotels and much cleaner beaches lately (unlike I hear about Sydney beaches which are awash with dangerous e-coli etc as they have sewrage outlets nearby.)

Only lazy hacks use epitaphs like 'seedy' to describe a whole city just because some fools fill themselves with steroids.

lecture ends here. :ssmile:

ps: I am reliably informed that Mr Duff has read this board !
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

glad to see you're still around and active, Mr. O'Booze :hello2:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

These are the kind of guys, "ballooned up" that can bench press the twice their weight; make a big scene grunting with every rep; yet, cannot put the dumbells, weights, and other equipment away.