Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Difficulties Accessing Sawatdee from Thailand?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Difficulties Accessing Sawatdee from Thailand?

We still have not been able to fix the problem for TRUE WIRELESS customers to access Sawatdee Gay Forum from Thailand.
    The fixes we have looked at may jeopardize our Google rating and we need to create a fix around that. Please trust us that we are still working on it.

In the meantime, you can easily access our site by going to this link first, http://www.unblockanysite.net/ and then typing in Sawatdeegayforum.com

Thanks

Liked

Re: Difficulties Accessing Sawatdee from Thailand?

No problem for me Boss im sat in my room now using the wifi of the Ambiance. Hope you feel better.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ambiance did not use TRUE Wireless at least when I was there for 8 years also. Only people using TRUE Wireless. Glad to see you return to LOS and have fun. Stop by and say hello. I will try and be there tonight.

Liked

I use True wifi and have no problem logging into sawatdee Gay Forum

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Really? That's great news! Well then it must be some sort of a slow mode problem they have and not a block problem.

Liked

Well, not WiFi but still blocked on True ADSL broadband here in the middle of Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
    Interesting that I get the message ' NOT FOUND. The requested URL was not found on this server'. This looks like a TRUE message rather than the governmental message from w3.mict.go.th when accessing other prohibited sites.
    It's not a problem that I usually notice because I'm connected via WPN.
    Regards.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks. Yes, now we think it is a loading problem with True Wireless rather than a blocked message but somehow all the other companies do not have the same loading problem. So, True people if you can't get in go to that website above and get right in quick.

Liked

Thank you gentlemen.

That explains a problem I experienced on my bf's PC when in BKK a couple of weeks ago.
    He also gets the same 'issues' on his laptop. Quite a number of gay-related sites threw up that same message.

Our apartment building is contracted to True. Could it be that True is indulging in a little self-censoring?

I have seen the Gummit's block-message and that is nothing like this. So it comes down to the True connection ... or lack thereof.

DaBoss, is there any way to check on True's corporate attitude to gay matters?

Best wishes.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah right. :sign5: Just try to get the correct phone number which I still have yet to get and then get an answer out of them. Then ask why Gay Romeo works fine but Sawatdee doesn't. Nope, just use the other website, it's easier than getting someone to talk to you from True.

unblockanysite.net and then in the block type unblockanysite.net instant Sawatdee. Takes you 1 extra minute. BTW this problem also seems to be not only True but in Thailand only with True.