Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Clothes shopping in a pattaya market?

Clothes shopping in a pattaya market?

I would like to do a bit of clothes shopping thai style when I next visit. Thai style means cheap cheap krap! Visited a market somewhere off sukhumvit, one evening a boy took me there, can't remember exactly where it was. Does anyone know the market locations / times? Just tshirts, shirts trousers etc. And some mobile phone carry wallets, sparkling keychains and other such tat for good measure.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sukumvit

jees where ISN'T there a market. Used to stay around there, maybe you mean around Sukumvit Soi 22 through Soi (5?), allover the sidewalks there, yeah T shirts n stuff, but I think the farther away from the sidewalk you go, the cheaper it is. Try the big market right by the alley of First House Hotel Soi 19 and be careful not to get lost

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oops

hours maybe 8 am to 7 pm most days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

awsh*t u said pattaya

when someone says sukumvit, my brain immediately takes me to BKK, dunno the soi names much in pattaya

Thanks dabs

Liked

On weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun)............

............. there is a hugh parking lot market each evenng at the Sukhimvit end of Soi Tepprasit. It is just behing the Outlet Mall that is right on the corner next to Lotus. Having been there several times, I would think that your description fits this market to a T.

Deceased Member
    Liked
    IF the clothes are for you and IF you are a larger size its a waste of time nothing fits. XXL at least if you find anything. Big C has a larger mans shop called Export and the Big John store lower floor are ok. Some of the Supermarkets do good offers large size but again go for XXL for large in Western world. Another market is at end of Soi Baukaow on Thursdays just by/opposite Tuc Com IT store South Pattaya Road.