Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: missing something

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: missing something

Can you make a quick stop over in the USA, pretty please? :lam:

Liked

ha ha, there was nothing wrong with the beef, I used the word dirty figuratively, maybe it is not possible to do that in english.
    No the problem was, that after 3 weeks on a thai diet it was not good for my well-being to eat that CLEAN beef. :occasion9:

Liked

Big ass blocks of cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Oh, and flour tortillas. Oh, and a large thing of Montreal Steak Spice.

You can drop them off at my house. Just pray you show up while my dogs are inside, or else they'll view you as an intruder in the neighborhood and tell you to fuck off.

Liked

matt, you've not only trained your dogs to speak, but trained them to swear? presumably in a Canadian accent. so that's how you spend your time in KK and no wonder you want to move to Chiang Mai. :occasion9:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    Can you make a quick stop over in the USA, pretty please? :lam:
    Out of cornbread mix already?

Liked

Montreal Steak Spice.
    Available in Foodmart Jomtien

Liked

You need to read up on your French history. They are now on their 5TH republic, and that does not count all the Imperial governments or the Vichy government, and only in the last 50 years has any president served his whole seven year term. France---where anyone can be president, and republics rise and fall like the seasons of the year.

Which is EXACTLY why I said the "even for the french three in a week might be too much" - meaning that even for a Country such as France who ARE well known for changing their leader so often even they may find three leaders in a week hard to stomach.......perhaps you didn't understand my intent. Perhaps someone else needs to read up on their English ! lol :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ya know? The cook has come two times and each time he made 2 packs! I have had to hide the last two packs from him so he wont make them. Geez he doesn't know how rare they are!!

Liked

I know what you are saying and I am disagreeing with you in that the French would have no problem with having three presidents in one week based on their history.
    There have been similar things accepted by the French including two Popes at once. What does reading English have to do with it, or can't people disagree with you, even when it is tongue in cheek type disagreement and not any hostile attack.
    Is your first language Gaelic? I am asking you this just so you feel what it is like when your question someone's ability to understand based on a questioning of their intelligence rather then trying to figure out what they are saying and taking it as a some kind of personal attack.