Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Contest!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Photo Contest!

I know many of you have excellent photos or can take some.
    I am announcing a photo contest. The photo MUST be your property and you must have taken the photo. The photo may be already taken or new.
    The photo must be uploaded into the Sawatdee Gay Forum Gallery and must remain there but submitted to one of the Gay Thailand threads explicitly for that category.

There will be a vote on the best picture taken and the prizes will start at 3,000 baht for first prize in a category, 2,000 baht second prize and 1,000 baht honorable mention.

There will be three categories so there will be FOUR different first prizes etc.

Category one - Scenery anywhere in Thailand but without people
    Category two - Thai people anywhere in Thailand - can be a family, friends or stangers posing, cooking, or doing something
    Category three - Erotic Thai Boy - Can be clothed, swimwear or naked. If naked can be erotic but if so an artistic type pose and not just putting it out there.
    category four - Thai meal - a picture of a Thai dish - food ready for eating and artistically displayed

Deadline: Photos must be uploaded by June 30, 2012 and then the voting will begin.
    Good luck!

Re: Photo Contest!

Just to clarify da boss......can you post multiple entries or are you asking for our "best shot" and one of each - I'm assuming that this is intended more as just a bit of fun rather than a serious photography competition and as my pics are all more drunken snaps rather than david Bailey masterpieces without that I'm screwed !!! lol So, one or many, what's you're preference ??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You can enter TWO for each category.

Liked

wow Bossman, bravo on this initiative.

I was thinking about buying a small digital camera for my next trip, you just talked me into it.

Are their going to be special threads in the gallery for each category?

Liked

what, no self-portraits? such a disappointment :dontknow:

seriously, Neal, a great idea - looking forward to some good pictures.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There are four threads so put one or two in each of the proper threads for entry. Please also remember the rules call for posting it in the gallery of Sawatdee!
    By the way, the contest is open to Gay Button members who join Sawatdee also.

Thanks Joe. My father was a "master photographer" and I was sitting here trying to figure out what would be fun, entertaining, boost up the gallery etc. Many years ago I used to sponsor photogrqphic contests in the Long Island High Schools through the LI Photo Club. Unfortunately they never wanted to have a Sexy picture category and I never asked! :violent1:

Liked: 1

Guys please don't do a photo dump that will take years to go through even with the fastest internet. I think it should have been capped at 5 photos per category per entrant. Can already see folks posting tha same go go boi in a hundred poses :banghead:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Two per category

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thailuv
    Guys please don't do a photo dump that will take years to go through even with the fastest internet. I think it should have been capped at 5 photos per category per entrant. Can already see folks posting tha same go go boi in a hundred poses :banghead:
    depending on the gogo boy, that might not be a bad thing :sign5:

Liked

What a great idea !. I'm in Pattaya shortly and will try to get good pics in all categories.