I was just remembering Pattaya and wanted to take a short walk down memory lane. Where to start? I know, lets start in the morning just after waking up in a bright and sunny condo bordering Jomtien beach with an unobstructed view to the beach chairs, vendors and relaxers below.

It was either the sun flooding the room with the new days sunshine, or maybe it was my phone ringing that woke me. Perhaps it could even have been the handsome and sexy guy laying next to me that woke me up. No matter what it was the fact remains that it is a new day full of possibilities and a city full of Thai guys that are looking for the same thing I am. Someone to have fun with and create memorable moments.

So it's a new day and a new day brings on new guys to meet, places to go and things to do. So me and my friend, who's name escapes me, climb out of bed. No sex as I have to save my energy for the fun that comes. I wrap a towel around myself to make coffee and offer him breakfast as he makes his way to the shower. He accepts the offer of instant noodles and coffee and tells me he must go to work soon. That is good news for me because it means that he must leave and I can search out new guys and new adventures.

Finished his shower, my friend and I have towels around our waists and go to set on the balcony and sip coffee, he also lights a cigarette and make small talk. I notice his cigarette pack is near empty and joke with him about smoking. He mentions to me that he needs more cigarettes but has no money and asks if I can give him 250 baht for cigarettes. I give him money but I forget how much. Soon but not too soon he is pulling on his pants asking me what I will do today? I try to make my day sound as innocent as possible but he smiles and jokes that I will find another guy. Although I deny it I think we both know it is true. Once we say goodbye and he is out the door, I am on my Ipad and at my PC checking my mail and reading messages from guys I nave yet to meet.

I have difficulty pulling myself away from the PC and getting in the shower. I want to make it to the beach to eat breakfast, get a early massage from one of the cute guys that offer massage along the beach and with some luck I may meet a guy while sitting in the beach chair. I also want to have a drink or two at a few of the Jomtien gay bars and flirt with the guys as I make my way to the Sauna and after the Sauna I want to make it to the mall to do some clothes shopping to be ready for a night of bar hopping.

Just as I am about to log off the PC and put down my Ipad, I get a message on Grindr from a guy that works on the beach and wants to come to my condo for some fun. So I give him my room info and we are to meet in an hour. I shower and shave and put on some clothes and wait. Will he come? I go to the window and see clouds moving in and it looks like rain. It has now been an hour and I think maybe I should go to the beach but the rain has begun.... 1/2 hour later the rain has stopped and the sun is high in the sky and I can see people on the beach again. I gather my things and :: Bing-Bong! :: It's my door-bell. I go to the door it is the guy from Grindr. I welcome him to the room and offer him a drink. We sit and make small talk and exchange compliments. Soon he is pulling off his shirt telling me he must soon return to the beach because he told his boss that he had to go back to his room. Off come his clothes as he enters the shower.

Once we are done our fun and he is headed out the door, I take a quick shower and prepare to head to the beach just as I get a SMS from a guy I must have talked to before. He wants to meet me and only has a short amount of time. I tell him I want to go to the beach but he asks me if I want to meet him or did I tell him lie? I tell him I do want to meet him and give him my room number. Soon he is at the door and I offer him a drink as he toes off his shoes at the door and walks to me in the kitchen. I pour him a glass of coke and he takes at. We exchange compliments and go to sit on the balcony and talk. We soon head in and pull the curtains tight as we both strip. Lucky for me that I made the bed before he arrived because he and I make a mess of it.

Again I am at the door saying goodbye to another guy who's name I don't know. I go back to the bed and clean all evidence of sex. I even empty the trash of condom wrappers as I have found that guys will look there out of cursorily. Once everything is in its place and the room is presentable again I take my shower and prepare myself for the beach.

Headed out the door of the condo to the beach my phone rings. I answer it and have a difficult time trying to communicate with the caller. The seem to speak little English and I can't speak any Thai. I make my way to the elevator and try to explain to the caller that I will lose signal soon because I go to the elevator but I am not sure if they understand. The elevator cuts the signal and ends the call. On the ground floor the guards acknowledge me with a greeting and a salute. I smile and nod back at them and make my way to the beach. For a moment I toy with the idea of sitting in a different section but just as I consider it the touts from the area I sat in yesterday are greeting me with a smile and a wave asking about my morning and what they can get for me. One guy is positioning the large umbrella to shade my seat as another prepares my seat with my towel and another is bringing the drink I asked for and setting it on my table. The others have left my side to attend to others as one lingers and seems to flirt with me as he does with everyone, but still I enjoy it.

As I strip down to my swimsuit and pull out my earbuds, a cute guy is offering me a massage. I consider it but I think maybe a cuter guy will come along so I refuse his offer. He leaves and I start to regret my decision to reject his offer but soon another guy comes along and offers me a massage. Again I refuse the offer and think maybe it is too soon and I gamble that there will be a cuter guy to come along. A couple hours go by, many vendors and masseuse come along and I send them all away but now I notice the time. I still have to get a massage, have a few drinks in Jomtien complex and go to the sauna & mall. I had better pick a guy to massage me before it is too late and I regret being so picky and refusing so many attractive guys offer to massage me so I accept the offer of massage from one of the guys that asked me earlier. The massage was awful but the guy was cute. I only let him complete 1/2 of the massage before I got up. He was a bit concerned and was not too happy that I ended the massage. I smiled and thanked him and paid him for the massage and gave him a standard tip. I go back to my chair and gather my things. A guy comes up to me and we make small talk. He is a handsome guy and soon I am buying him a drink and offering him the menu to order some food. I assume he is a moneyboy. He does not tell me he is a moneyboy but he has no job to speak off and has no money for food or drink.

I offer him the chance to come to my room with me so that I can change. I lie to him and tell him that I have to meet friends later. I told him that because I still wanted to stay on my plan of flirting with the bar guys and going to the Sauna. We make our way to my room and I know right away that I have to keep an eye on this guy. He is scoping out the room. He asks to use the bathroom and as he enters I go to my bedroom because the bathroom has a 2nd door that opens to it. Just as I enter the bedroom the bathroom door opens and we both enter the bedroom at the same time and I take note of the look of fear and surprise on his face. Now I want him gone.

My new friend returns to the bathroom and I begin to change into street clothes. The bathroom door opens and my new friend is there with a towel around his waist and nothing else on. He drops the towel and tells me he wants sex with me. I remind him that I must meet my friends and reluctantly he returns to the bathroom to get dressed. This time I find him sneaking around in the kitchen.... We hug and he whimpers that he has no money. No money for food. No money for room. No money for family and he not feel good. He asks for 200 baht. We walk out of the condo together and once we are near the police box on the beach, I give him 400 baht which seems to bring great joy to his face and we walk our separate ways. This would not be the last encounter I will have with this guy but I don't know that yet.

I make my way to Jomtien complex. As I enter the complex I am greeted by a guy I offed and had sex with last year. He hugs me and introduces me to his coworkers. I slip him a few hundred baht and slip from his grasp as he whispers for me to off him. I make my way to one of the host bars and allow myself to be beckoned in. I am the only customer and all the guys seem to be focused on me till one of them wipes my face with a cold wipe and then sits next to me. Before long I buy them a drink and they are telling me they want me to fuck them and I should off them. I tell them I am bottom and they then tell me they always wanted to fuck a black guy and I should off them. The more I refused the lower his tip asking price went. I left there and let myself get beckoned into another host bar. In this bar I found a very attractive and masculine guy that carried himself with confidence but was very approachable. I liked him and we seem to hit it off but I wanted to make it to the Sauna so I said goodbye and off I went to Sansuk.

I made my way to Sansuk Sauna and had a look around. The floor plan seem to be different from the last time I was there and I don't think I like it. There were a lot of guys there to flirt with but I found myself sitting infront of the TV. I did meet a strong and masculine Thai guy there and we made a date for dinner and as I was making a date with him I thought back about the guy form the host bar I had met. So I left Sansuk and returned to Jomtien complex. As I approached the host bar, the guy I liked came out to greet me. He told me he wanted to go with me so I told him to get his things. I paid his off and climbed on the back of his motorbike and we went to my condo an had wild sex. I tipped him and stuck to the lie that I had to meet friends but in truth I wanted to barhop and meet other guys.

We left and I took a motorbike taxi to the mall to do some shopping and hired another motorbike taxi to take me back to my room. It was now about close to 10pm and I didn't want to be late in the bar hopping fun. So after a quick shower and change of clothes I hopped onto the back of a baht bus and made my way to walking street where I could go into sensory overload of nightlife fun. Once it is time I would make my way to see a show in one of the gay bars in Boyztown. Then it is off to Sunee Plaza to tip the gogo goys and maybe off one.. It's a little after 11 and I go past the one gogo bar I want to stop at and go to a bar I want to try before I settle on the one I truly want to go to.

I settle down in one of the gogo bars and unfortunately I attract the attention of the feminine guys who won't leave my side. I notice one dancer who talks to me as he dances before me. Turns out that I had gone upstairs with him the year before. We didn't have sex but we came close. It always tickles me that Thai guys can remember so many different people. I leave his bar and make my way back to the gogo bar I wanted to stop at only to find them closed... UGH.... I decide to go back to Boyztown even though I wanted to make a night of Boyztown the coming night but the best plans never seem to always work out.

I make my way to Happy Place and once inside find a masculine guy that reminds me of a Latino guy that I once had a crush on. Well I decide to off him. We leave the bar and go to walking street so that I can buy food for the night staff at my condo. Once I buy some food we catch a baht bus back to my condo. I drop the food off to the guards and we go up to my room. He wastes no time in stripping and showering and once he is done I start my shower. I find him on the balcony smoking and watching the beach below. I join him and soon we are touching each other on the balcony. We move our fun inside and have our fun.

It's about 2:00 am. He can't stay so I tip him and we say goodbye. I climb back in bed only to hear a knock on the door. Who could it be? Is it the guards? Did something happen? I go to the door and find standing before me the guy I had met along the beach the night before. He was a construction worker that lived in one of the shacks of a construction site. I met him when he was out drinking with friends one night on the beach. I was returning to my room alone after a night of bar hopping. I saw them outside the 7-11 and decided to buy them some food and drinks. I gave them the bag of food without stopping to talk. Once they realized what I had given them they shouted their thanks to me but I kept walking. One of them broke away from their group and walked with me. One thing led to another and he ended up in my bed.

Here he was again at 3am at my door... uninvited... I should have sent him away but I welcomed him in. I forget what we said to each other. He tugged at his clothes as if to ask if it would be ok if he took them off and I nodded my approval. I was back in bed as he came out of the shower. He slipped into bed next to me. I turned off the light and felt him wrap his arm around me and spoon up behind me. Almost at the level of a whisper he tells me that he is out of cigarettes and wants 250 baht. "Okay" I say and soon we both went to sleep.