Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book "Paying for itтАЬ by Chester Brown

Banned
    Liked

Re: Book тАЮPaying for itтАЬ by Chester Brown

Yes, most here agree that it is unwise to pre-announce your travel plans to LoS тАУ far too many nutters around that are best avoided. Remember jinksтАЩ attempts to log everyoneтАЩs travel plans in тАЩourтАЩ calendar?

But I still donтАЩt believe, despite your vague protestations, that you have actually visited LoS for several years now. You never post anything remotely topical but simply speculate or reminisce on the dim and distant past. So for me the тАШface valueтАЩ of your posts remains low.

I on the other hand am a frequent visitor and was in town just last week. I dropped in on the Grand Opening at Zeus on Friday, which was fun but has been very quiet since.

Liked

I was in Berlin a couple of weeks ago, had a great time, told one or two people on here about it in PM at the time, but haven't posted anything "topical" on that either - so no doubt I'm lying about that too?

Fact of the matter is that wherever I am I probably more interested in having a good time than in posting to a forum about the size of this boys cock or the slackness of that boy's bunghole, or about the price of a beer in Eldorado bar as opposed to the Fat Landlady bar (both of which I visited btw), or how much an Entrecote steak with a half litre of Chianti cost in Il Pianoforte restaurant in the Fuggerstrasse.

Perhaps you'd like me to get a local to take pics of me, wherever I visit, holding up that day's local/national newspaper?

I repeat, since 1999 I have missed being in Thailand in ONE year (and that was 2012) - if you actually have any substantial evidence that I invent stuff, let's have it - instead of mere assertion all the damned time.

Liked

scotty you sad
    "Rest assured that your opinion bothers me about as much as my next bowel movement. In fact, less."
    so after 2 posts now that are rather pointed, can we now assume there will be daily updates about future shites ?

Banned
    Liked

So, will you give Thailand a miss in 2013 too?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jesus minimee give the guy a break - he's answered your question if you don't like the answer ( or believe it) up to you but fuck me it's boring and a but unnecessary to keep banging on about it when SG has given you a clear, specific, definitive and direct answer to your original direct question - and lets face as there's no way (of any of us) proving where we were or weren't "last year" or any other time ( or a need to even) it's all a bit pointless surely. You've said your bit and that you don't believe him etc and he's basically said "well there you go believe what you like" and that surely is that without the constant need for sniping or banging on about it.

When I asked Latin the same type of question a few weeks back about being "real" he answered that question, directly and specifically, do I necessarily believe maybe, maybe not, but to then call him a liar after him stating for the record that he was "real" ( in that case) doesn't exactly lend itself to a conducive board I wouldn't have thought.

Liked

NIrish - when you look at his last post you can see what the real agenda is. Draw your own conclusions.

Banned
    Liked

The conclusion I draw from your last post is that you won't be visiting this year either.