Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is Heart Beat NEAR Soi Twilight

Liked

Where is Heart Beat NEAR Soi Twilight

As far as I can understand HeartBeat is close to, but not in Soi Twilight. There is no show but the boys are very nice, in the mind of my friend ,better than in Twilight.

He cannot remember the prices, so can make no suggestion for go go without a show re off prices?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is Heart Beat NEAR Soi Twilight

this is what I recall from postings-am currently not in BKK, have not been in that place.
    it is NOt on that soi-but opposite side of Suriwong (road toward Patpong) and in the Wall Street towerblock sidesoi, this soi is so short it should not be hard to find-and you can always ask any other tout.
    reportedly drinks are 150 bt there, there is no show, but Isan style ''entertainment'' and coyote-style dancing. if boys are sweeter/cuter/nicer-hat is impossible to say- anyone has differtne taste for that.

PONG! I am really getting tired of this crap. If you take a look at several of your posts and then go to search, pick advanced search and then author PONG and forum Gay Thailand, you will see that many words you PRETEND to misspell you have many times spelled correctly, prior. Such as the word different (see above) you spelled it correctly in about 15 other posts. Give up the crap before I get tired of you. I think out vanished flooder has just switched to one of his spare names!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    this is what I recall from postings-am currently not in BKK, have not been in that place.
    it is NOt on that soi-but opposite side of Suriwong (road toward Patpong) and in the Wall Street towerblock sidesoi, this soi is so short it should not be hard to find-and you can always ask any other tout.
    reportedly drinks are 150 bt there, there is no show, but Isan style ''entertainment'' and coyote-style dancing. if boys are sweeter/cuter/nicer-hat is impossible to say- anyone has differtne taste for that.
    pong has the location correct but the drinks were 200 baht for my Heiniken and 300 baht for spirits. I was there Thursday April 5. Mostly twink, fem type coyote dancers/go go boys. There was a few more manly looking types but still very slim.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_
    Quote Originally Posted by pong
    pong has the location correct but the drinks were 200 baht for my Heiniken and 300 baht for spirits. I was there Thursday April 5. Mostly twink, fem type coyote dancers/go go boys. There was a few more manly looking types but still very slim.
    Drink prices sound expencive for a none show bar ,Typical bangkok

Liked

You who call yourself Pong: I want to second what Justme said. I'm also tired of you and your pretense that you cannot write English well. Your silly game is tiresome.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    PONG! I am really getting tired of this crap. If you take a look at several of your posts and then go to search, pick advanced search and then author PONG and forum Gay Thailand, you will see that many words you PRETEND to misspell you have many times spelled correctly, prior. Such as the word different (see above) you spelled it correctly in about 15 other posts. Give up the crap before I get tired of you. I think out vanished flooder has just switched to one of his spare names!!
    At least Pong posts helpful info unlike BL who blubbers on about nothing.

However I'm not sure whats worse, BL or your three schizophrenic personalities complete with names. It's hard enough to keep track of who I am. At any rate, I'm glad you all are still with us - try to keep it that way. Speedy recovery Neil.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have said it before and will say it again. OK so there is a rule no second hird or fourth usernames. I am not going to go balistic trying to find out who is whom and delting or kicking off suspcious extra handles. Dont have the time nor desire. You do it, you do it.
    I always liked Beachlover for the INFORMATION he gave us. I did not like to moderate 20 posts a day, nor did I like the "opinions" he gave on places he never visited. The facts were beneficial to all that visited this forum.
    I have my opinions and since I never had the oportunity to meet him, well I will not elaborate on them. I just wish he gave the information and not the I have been here and done this and that and his "age". Actually I wish he would reappear under his Beachlover handle.
    Pong is the same. I feel he is a different personality of a same person and does all this grammer crap and misspellings deliberately. I wish he also would just spell correctly, don't worry about repercussions and give us the news.

For any others, please heed my plea. Stop trying to disguise yourselves and just post and don't worry about getting thrown off although I really wish you would stay to one or two usernames!