List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FANTASTIC new regional Chinese restaurant in Pattaya!

Liked

Re: FANTASTIC new regional Chinese restaurant in Pattaya!

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    But if you like Chinese food and you live in Pattaya, you're only hurting yourself by not checking out Pao.
    Exactly how am I huring myself my not checking out Pao?
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wondering how I missed this now 12-page item! lol

The restaurant actually sounds worth trying. Thanks for suggesting it, and for being so passionate about it.

( By the way, everyone, the thing about trolling is... It's like a grease fire. You're not supposed to throw water on it. )
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Bruce - An unbiased, hyperbole free, threat free review would be interesting.

I predict personal abuse directed at you if you do not agree with the OP...or maybe you will agree with the OP and see the faces of the gods in the egg rolls, hand made noodles and other specialties that the fry cooks fry up.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

While you're there Bruce would you be sure to mention my gravy chip suggestion to the owners as I'd hate to think that namaraks own pig headedness was stopping them from becoming perhaps one of the most renowned purveyors of gravy chips and the like in pattaya. Do be sure let me know how that all goes now wont you :-) lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    Bruce - An unbiased, hyperbole free, threat free review would be interesting.

I predict personal abuse directed at you if you do not agree with the OP...or maybe you will agree with the OP and see the faces of the gods in the egg rolls, hand made noodles and other specialties that the fry cooks fry up.
    Wrong. I am OK with honest negative reviews of course. I would want people to say specifically what they ate because as I know the menu very well I would have some idea if they ordered well or not. Not everything on the menu is stellar, so if you happen to order a combo of the weaker ones, and a selection with bad balance, it would be normal to not be very impressed.

The portions and prices are small. To have a great meal there, you need to order a number of dishes. This month they raised their prices about 10-15 percent so a bountiful meal there will now cost about 300 baht. Gratis Chinese tea is offered and there is no plus plus or even a tipping expectation, so the place remains excellent value.

They do not do egg rolls, you Cunt, nor are they fry cooks, they are trained CHEFS.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    While you're there Bruce would you be sure to mention my gravy chip suggestion to the owners as I'd hate to think that namaraks own pig headedness was stopping them from becoming perhaps one of the most renowned purveyors of gravy chips and the like in pattaya. Do be sure let me know how that all goes now wont you :-) lol
    Trust me, 100 people can suggest gravy chips there and they will get 100 forget about its. I know you're a troll though, who do you think you're kidding?
    Cunt Pride!

Oh for dear sake Nam - there's a huge difference between a troll who trawls every thread going out of their way to cause rows and me singularity taking the piss out of you on this single thread, OF course the whole gravy chip is a joke, it always has been and of course I never "really" expect your beloved restaurant to add them to their menu, but it's your total lack of ever being able to see that - even when you clearly identify that I'm taking the piss but keep responding as if I'm not that makes it so funny. And everytime I go to stop you usually come out with some ridiculous puffed up self important "listen to me I'm a food critic don't you know" nonsense and so you set yourself right up for more of the same.

Based in some of your responses to both myself and SEVERAL other posters im beginning to think that you REALLY are one very strange person indeed and in fact that there's something quite unhinged about some of your responses sometimes, which I guess is why you believe you are a food critic in the first place :-) I always laugh at any "critic" and judge them all as being a bit unhinged anyway in that they would have the pomposity to "actually and really" believe that their opinion on any given subject might be of more importance than anyone else's on the planet and their lack of realising why that is patently ridiculous is actually quite funny when you stand back and listening to them getting all puffed up while giving their "so important" expert critic on something as important as a dumpling lol - cracks me up :-)

Liked

Some people care about food more than others. I care about food very much. No apologies.
    I get your joke, dude, but you are harassing me relentlessly so not only do I think you are a troll, I think you are total asshole. American for cunt?
    Cunt Pride!

Ah you see when you went from
    A simple joke about doing gravy chips to making person insults and calling me a yob and various other things when of course you don't know me at all and were basing your opinions on your own narrow stereotypical view of people that you believe are beneath you then all bets were off my friend and as I fully expected rather being a nice guy with an opinion on food you turned by your own admission to be nothing than a cunt - ( seeing as you're so proud of your title) with nothing more than a simple opinion - just like the rest of us I guess :-) welcome to masses, you're opinions nothing special - in my critical view of course :-)

Ok I'm done with you now, I hope your nice restaurant does ok - as with your attempts at "promoting" it on here the probably need all the luck they can get now !

Have a nice day :-)

Liked

Feck you very much too.
    Why weren't you done 20 posts ago? You're just another hyena. Thinking you're so clever with your idiotic chips and gravy joke. You think its so funny you can't help yourself telling it how many times? I see you hold yourself in high regard. Look in the mirror, jerk. I'm not here to harass people like you are. How low can you get?

As far as food opinions. Food opinions are subjective. But some people have more informed opinions.
    Cunt Pride!