Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ballys Studio Suites Bangkok

Liked

Re: Ballys Studio Suites Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    my brian didn't process that Idea
    Is this brian your butler or personal assistant by chance?

- Against my better judgement I have actually gone ahead and booked a deluxe room in Ballys for now ( albeit it cancellation possible if desired) and I figure as I'm only getting in on Friday evening and away again Monday morning it might just DFR as in reality that area of Silom IS where I'm going to be 90% of the time anyway.
    While it has been over a year since I stayed at Ballys, previously I usually had a couple nights there at the start of Thailand trips to get acclimatised and for the couple of nights in Silom and found it an ideal option. Right on the doorstep of all the places I expect to visit on a short break and rooms/facilities are perfectly acceptable.

EDIT : Just in case anyone is reading for their own info later - the apartments were available for my dates and would have suited my needs perfectly. For info the cost was 1600bt for a studio Apartment ( approx £38pn ) and Ballys was a ( surprisingly cheap thanks to an agoda deal) for just 450bt (£35 pn)....no breakfast in either to enable like for like companion (by my choice but it is available in both).
    Just to advise the Bt1600 for Studio is an all-year round rate, there is no difference between high-low season tariffs. The one-bed is also a reasonable priced option at BT2300 for Silom/Surawong as its very roomy and has the kitchen facilites as well (as does the Studio). Staff are excellent/very helpful, only odd thing about the place is that the main stairs only go down to 3rd floor, then from there to ground it leads only to a rear exit, so have to use the lift every time, prefer to use the stairs at all other times after the luggage has been taken to the room. Also excellent views around the area from the apartment on the high floors. Have booked a few nights here for next month at the end of my trip.

2. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (April 22nd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Ballys Studio Suites Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    Is this brian your butler or personal assistant by chance?.
    Correct ! Some people have alexa, I have Brian, he's very cheap to pay but absolutely terrible at making hotel reservations it seems ! I'll have to see about having him replaced !