Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: OK Need Info on True connections again

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK Need Info on True connections again

OK we are fixed on TOT, 3BBB, Sophon and a few others. We need to know if the system is now working on TRUE WIRELESS.
    Now I asked last time not to tell me where it was working and when you say it is NOT working somewhere, MAKE SURE OF WHICH WIRELESS COMPANY they are using. It does not help me if you say a coffee internet place on the corner of blah and blah. Ask them their internet service provider. You might also ask them if they block any adult sites at the internet shop on thier own. Some shops can and do block wheras many don't. Thank you all for assisting and we hope the problem WITHIN THAILAND has been solved. We never experienced a problem outside Thailand.

Liked

Re: OK Need Info on True connections again

I use TRUE wireless in my room at Center Condo in Pattaya. I cannot connect to Sawatdee unless I use a proxy.

However I can connect to the other gay forums such as Baht Stop, Gay Button, Gay Thailand, Ting Tong.

Liked

I can view the board fine on all three of my connections. We have 3BB and TRUE at the house, plus I have an iFox Aircard. Works fine on all three.

For anyone wondering, we just switched over to TRUE, and 3BB hasn't cut us off yet, hence why we have both. I'm liking TRUE though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I can view the board fine on all three of my connections. We have 3BB and TRUE at the house, plus I have an iFox Aircard. Works fine on all three.
    For anyone wondering, we just switched over to TRUE, and 3BB hasn't cut us off yet, hence why we have both. I'm liking TRUE though.
    Sad. I guess this Canadian didn't make it out of the woods and to school.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

CdnMatt, the speedtest site shows your connection speed to Bangkok which isn't truly indicative of speeds you will get with international servers. The problem is most companies connections over international lines are much slower than the connection to a Bangkok server.

Try your speed on this site http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest?flash=1 and click on Los Angeles and then compare that speed with your Bangkok speed test. Many more expensive plans which advertise higher speeds aren't any faster on international connections. Most sites you access are usually foreign sites from Thailand.
    Life is sexually transmitted and terminal.

Liked

Just fyi... can no longer connect with my TRUE connection. Not sure what happened there, but won't work. I just assumed the server was down for a bit, but gave it a try on the 3BB connection, and the site came up fine.

Liked

Just today found this thread while using the usual indirect route. I tried connecting directly and, miracle of miracles, got thru just hunky-dory. I'm keeping the other site bookmarked just in case, tho. (I'm in BKK using TRUE adsl)
    :occasion5:

Liked

True online in BKK now need a proxy to get the Sawatdee forum.