Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gogo jeans?

Liked

Re: Gogo jeans?

gogo dancers in jeans does annoy me! although some do rota some nights & go back to wearing just bakini whites as usual, if you dont like jeans in gogos either, simple dont go near the guy until they are back in bakini & tell them this, they will soon get the massage! :argue:

Gogo jeans?? i say f*ck that, its NO NO JEANS :laughing3:
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Maybe a sexy towel night would be fun?
    Oh and how about a silhouette Curtain can show the guy changing from underwear to sexy towel?
    mmmmm now you is talking!! a sexy towel night ... why i never thought of this ill never know .. maybe its because i never get almost sexually assualted every time i walk thu the pattaya gay areas ... then again if i did buggered if id be worried about a sexy towel night id never make it into a bar ..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    gogo dancers in jeans does annoy me! although some do rota some nights & go back to wearing just bakini whites as usual, if you dont like jeans in gogos either, simple dont go near the guy until they are back in bakini & tell them this, they will soon get the massage! :argue:

You should a bridge --AND Get Over IT

jeans !! my my whats the world coming too

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    mmmmm now you is talking!! a sexy towel night ... why i never thought of this ill never know .. maybe its because i never get almost sexually assualted every time i walk thu the pattaya gay areas ... then again if i did buggered if id be worried about a sexy towel night id never make it into a bar ..
    If you like that idea than how a bout a "Blind Criss-Cross Switch" compitetion with the guys? 4 guys compete 2 on 2. Blind fold them and both groups step into their own sack that should come up past the waist so that one or both guys will have to use one hand to hold the sack-up. Then the music starts and they guys have a set amount of time to switch underwear with each other. The first who are able to switch and drop the sack to the floor wins.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuee

You should a bridge --AND Get Over IT

jeans !! my my whats the world coming too
    hi martin, if i want to see clothed guys i will go to a beer bar & therefore pay cheaper prices for drinks also, its really not rocket science here, if we all thought the same & had the same thoughts on things how boring would the world be!

ps-please check your PM thank you
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you