Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gogo jeans?

Liked

Re: Gogo jeans?

I always found that the end of show in BBB when the boys came on stage in jeans was the best part of it..Maybe a mixture of both jeans and white undies would be nice..for me it would anyway...best of both worlds..

Liked

Wildwestboys have had the boys in jeans after the midnight show for some years now.

I used to like the contrast at Nice Boys where they would dressed into street clothes and rotate onto the rear stage. Some boys do look better or sexier dressed.

I remember taking off from WWB a boy in jeans who seemed to have a decent package, when we got to the condo he sheepishly showed me his undies were in his pocket. That would be rare for a Thai, but I enjoyed it , he knew what he had for sale.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I used to like the contrast at Nice Boys where they would dressed into street clothes and rotate onto the rear stage. Some boys do look better or sexier dressed.
    The guys in Nice boys in the jeans aka Coyotes are all straight boys and will be top only
    They also cost 100B more to off than the rank and file gogo boys (and are all so sexy!)

The boys in their underwear are either gay... or willing to do more
    (or so the mamasan told me anyway!)

I think WWB has their boys in Jeans very early (before 9) and after the last show
    The gogo boys are usually in ther underwear in the lead up to the 10.30 show
    Whilst the show boys tend to wear their jeans always (on the occasions that they need additional income and decide to look for an off)
    Again the Show boys have a premium off fee...

BBB seems to be always jeans these days...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

As justme says some like it and some dont
    Personally i like the shirtless jean wearing look look ,much better than the skinny nellie look that one sees in the gogo bars

If i visit Nice boys i find i am als drawn to the jean clad boys lined up at the back --- i know they are all poochai !!--but hey we all know that there is different levels of poochai in Thailand :laughing3: !!

Liked

I think variety is attractive in the gogo's and its boring to always see the boys in white y-fronts. Maybe a mixture on the stage of shirtless jeans, white underwear and lurex thongs would be a turn -on.

Liked

If I wanted to see people fully clothed, then I would visit a host bar.

Better to see the smallest possible briefs in gogo bars.

Much more erotic & simplifies the task of avoiding excessive of hair & tattoos.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Wildwestboys have had the boys in jeans after the midnight show for some years now.

I remember taking off from WWB a boy in jeans who seemed to have a decent package, when we got to the condo he sheepishly showed me his undies were in his pocket. That would be rare for a Thai, but I enjoyed it , he knew what he had for sale.
    a bit more honest that ozzie guys who put socks in their jocks and speedos. am confused about host bars. which bars in pattaya are host bars.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    During my recent trip, I noticed that a few of the gogo bars had their dancers in jeans ( no shirts ) instead of their usual underwear / skimpy briefs.
    Is this a new trend? It was disappointing and caused us to walk right back out of a couple of places.
    No- IF-it is only a revival of some old ''trend''-remember Midnight Cowboy-90ies, BKK here-Sapan Kwai? They also wore cowboy hats-upper body naked (some had red hankies around neck)-was quite nice to look at. In the time that group of YMCA etc-with Indian type singers etc. was topofthebill.
    Somehow never ever a new idea comes up-it is only recycling

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    During my recent trip, I noticed that a few of the gogo bars had their dancers in jeans ( no shirts ) instead of their usual underwear / skimpy briefs.
    Is this a new trend? It was disappointing and caused us to walk right back out of a couple of places.
    No- IF-it is only a revival of some old ''trend''-remember Midnight Cowboy-90ies, BKK here-Sapan Kwai? They also wore cowboy hats-upper body naked (some had red hankies around neck)-was quite nice to look at. In the time that group of YMCA etc-with Indian type singers etc. was topofthebill.
    Somehow never ever a new idea comes up-it is only recycling
    Fair point Pong. I realize this has been going on in some gogo bars for some time. (good boys, GUY club, surely others outside of PTY). It just struck me this trip that I was seeing many more jeans then previously, and at bars that usually didn't have them before.

I will draw the line if bell-bottoms start showing up. If the Thai boys are wearing jeans, they better be the tight skinny version. :sign5:

Liked

Maybe a sexy towel night would be fun?
    Oh and how about a silhouette Curtain can show the guy changing from underwear to sexy towel?
    These are the good'ol days