Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Manager Jack Happy Place Mon Feb 13th

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Happy Birthday Manager Jack Happy Place Mon Feb 13th

Happy Place will celebrate Manager Jack's birthday on Monday February 13th. Many lucky number drawings for free drinks, bottles and mystery envelopes. Soi 2 Boyztown area. See ya all there!
    :occasion6: :occasion7:

Re: Happy Birthday Manager Jack Happy Place Mon Feb 13th

A photograph of Manager Jack would be nice - I have lost track of who is who.

:sign5:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK I will have to get one in the next day or two. Jack is new to Happy Place taking the place of out last manager Art who used to do the fire eating shows. He also used to make other things disappear as it turns out but we won't discuss that here, right? Anyway, as a much younger lad, Jack used to work at Luck 777, retired and went off the scene with a farang for maybe 15 years or so. Still with his papa he has recently joined the staff of Happy Place and been doing a wonderful job. we are very pleased to have him join our staff and want to wish him the warmest of wishes for his birthday! Picture coming soon.
    arty

Liked

I went to Happy Place tonight and took Jack's picture. Here it is and an invite to his party (from my site).

[color=#000080]For all the up-to-date news, stories and all the gossip on my blog - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog]NickysGayBlog.com[/url] For reviews of gay venues, bars, accommodation, restaurants - [url=http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-thailand]NickysGayThailand.com[/url][/color]

Are you sure you haven't posted a photo of Harry Belafonte, dear

arty

Liked: 1

Ooh, you are awful, but i like you! " a silent kiss, whispers on the shore, blah blah, when a star is born"

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Pass my best wishes to Jack on his birthday.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

jinks I certainly will and I am sure he will be very thankful although as you know they would rather have the money! :laughing3: Jack is a great guy, I have known him for about 9 years and well he is just great and has really gotten Happy Place running very well and organized right now! He and M have located so many new boys that the customers and myself are just so puzzled as to who we will take off this evening! Yes, I pay for it too. jinksie you would be amazed as to how many n=boys have been talking to their friends at the karaokee clubs on soi Korphai and have come over to us. You would have a HUGE problem as to who to take off. And don't forget a one digit number lik 8 and a 2 digit number like 21 are regular size. a 3 digit number like 222 is huge.
    right now we are almost out of 3 digit numbers!!!and we are up to about 35 go go boys! Ok enough plugging the bar. :glasses7:

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    ok enough plugging the bar
    lol what and you think that after all your vivid descriptions of your hot guys and you being spoilt for choice every night with cocks or every shape and size to suit all occasions that its actually the BAR that we think about when you mention plugging - lol think again Mister !!!! :-))) ha ha jealousy's a terrible thing eh ! lol :-(

I don't like to boast but I hope you have a 4 digit badge for me.

arty