Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Plenty of boys at Saran Rom Park

Liked

Re: Plenty of boys at Saran Rom Park

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Seen many posts like this before. All bull-crap. Total hogwash, this poster is I believe one of these freaks that takes pleasure in giving others the runs-a-round. He probably gets his kicks by hiding in the shrubbery and watching the sawatdee gay farangs wasting their time.
    I assume this is directed at me. I am sorry to inform you that I have no imagination, I can't make things up, I can only report what happened (with some embelishment and a bit of humor). If you don't believe, we can meet.

The Limerick is nice.

Liked

Ok we can meet. But this time I want to join you in the shrubbery. I would like to see things from a different perspective. Make a sound like one of these gekko mini-crocodiles from your favourite bush any day next week between 7 and 9.

Liked

Re: Plenty of boys at Saranrom Park

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Over by the soundshell and around 6pm so I heard.
    What? Can you please explain your comment?
    Well mate if you were paying attention instead of trying to do an a447 style post you would see that a couple of people asked about Lumpini Park.
    With this information (that it refers to a previous mentioning of Lumpini Park) and translated into English ("Lumpini Park closes at 6 pm"), it makes sense.

However this information is incorrect. Lumpini park is open 4:30 to 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    theres is another place for street trade the old robinsons corner, not as many guys but also 500bt a blow, ahhm.... i mean go. come out of dj station turn left walk to end of road, on this corner, turn left & keep walking & looking, there all there waiting for you. just by Mcdonalds, this is a later pickup midnight onwards
    That would be along Rama 4 road between Silom and Surawong? I observed low activity in that area a few times, that might have been between 10pm an 2am.
    Went there yesterday (Rama 4 road between Silom and Surawong, Saturday 16.03.2013, 22:20 to 22:30) and counted 5 boys waiting for customers. Did not enquire about expected tip.

Liked

Is there a pickup place like this in Pattaya or maybe outside , in Chonburi ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Ok we can meet. But this time I want to join you in the shrubbery. I would like to see things from a different perspective. Make a sound like one of these gekko mini-crocodiles from your favourite bush any day next week between 7 and 9.
    This sounds like a (I don't find the word) but I will bite: See you at the third tree from the left, just around the corner, when it's dark.

Now serious: I will be back some day this or next week. If you really want to meet there, contact me by PM.

In Pattaya, I saw between 3 and 5 available boys on Beach road at night, near Boyztown, on several visits this year. So there is some street trade. I did not for expected tips.

Liked

Two further visits to Saranrom over the last weeks did not bring anything new. Plenty of boys, took one (the same) each time. Once to the Malaysia Hotel to a friend's room, on another visit to a hotel in the area (near intersection Bangrunrueang and Tanao, 200 Baht, the first time I used a short time hotel).

They seem to be hesitant to go further away, both times I took one to Sathorn this was met with further demands for money, in addition to the 500 tip and 100 for taxi return, they were asking for another 100 (I could not find out for which reason and did not pay another 100).

The third visit brought something new.

Wednesday 17.04.2013 I went again to Saranrom park, after going to Khao San and the night market east of Sanam Luang. In Khao San, I was asking for genuine passports (hoping to get my stolen one back), to no avail. There is no rummage table with genuine passport (lost, stolen, owner deceased), not even copy passports are available.

Then to the night market (which is on the way to Saranrom anyway). A tall boy walks past in a sleeveless shirt (the style I like), I turn around and recognize a tattoo. He is with another Thai man. I follow him, am able to make eye contact and he recognizes me. I wonder about his relation to the other Thai (if it's his boyfriend, he will not be amused to meet a former customer) and then chat with him. As I remembered: Bom from Udon Thani. It must be two years ago that we met. We exchange phone numbers and part.

Around Saranrom few boys (at 9 pm). There are men digging in the canal, standing up to their neck in the water and shoveling the slick into bags, which are then piled up on the sidewalk. I make one round (about 1 hour, around Saranrom and the palace), but no boy catches my eye. On the second round, it gets more interesting. The boy who remembers me from Nice Boys (Sunee) is there again. There is a cute boy in the group, but he shows no interest in me. After some chatting with the others and ogling at him I ask what he is doing here. He is not available (I overheard one of the other boys advising him to ask for 2000 Baht), so I move on. At a bus stop, a cute boy who was there an hour ago is still sitting there, shows no interest in me so I ask what he is doing there: waiting for a friend. These two incidents show that my previous counts of available boys are 7% too high. Number of boys rise from 9 to 10 to 11pm.

On this trip, there were signs of drug use. One boy was smoking something that was not tobacco and another was sniffing something from a plastic bag and in passing I could get a whiff of it.

While I discuss bus lines with him and a woman who was sitting there waiting for a bus, a car slowly drives past and stops. There is a cute boy on the passenger seat, and the door opens and another cute boy (name Ice) steps out, the same from 07.03.2013! This time, no pondering whether to get in the car or not. The car is different from last time and it takes me a minute to realize that the driver (transvestite, about 50 years old) is different as well. We drive over the bridge to the west side of Chaophraya, this time I have no idea where we are going. Ice gives direction to the driver (did so last time as well) and we go to a more upmarket drive-in short-time hotel (I think it was 400 Baht for short time, with drink and food menu and delivery). After some beer and food and chat we undress. The transvestite is no pretty sight and we do some disgusting sexual activities (I won't bore you with details, it can enter the competition for the lowest point in my sex life) before I can move on to the boys.

Ice clearly enjoys the activities (sucking and getting fucked), but the other boy (Mie) is bored (but hard!), obviously disgusted and even recoils a few times when I touch him. The transvestite takes some pictures of us with his mobile phone. I later ask to see them, they will be worth a lot of money once I am rich and famous. (S)he shows me pictures of other boys (dressed, undressed, erect) as well, there is a large overlap in the type we prefer. We exchange contact information.

(S)he drives us back to Sanam Luang and Ice and I get off the car there. It's about 1 am. Ice suggests we go to Sake (р╕кр╕▓р╣Ар╕Б), gay disco near Trok Sake, not far from Khao San road. I buy drinks for us (beer 120 Baht, sprite 60 Baht), and discover that Bom is there as well (but shows no interest, similar to our encounter at the market earlier the night). They have a show, around 2 pm coyote boys in underwear splashing water over themselves. The bar stools are wet (at least those were the plastic is damaged and the foam exposed), I notice only after a few minutes after sitting down, when the fabric of my trousers is already soaked, so I spend the rest of the night with wet trousers.

I leave about 2:30 am (have to work the following day). Getting up and working is no problem, so I can extend this and go to DJ-station on weekdays as well (cheaper and less crowded than at the weekend).

This encounter poses more questions than it answers. Did the Lord had my passport stolen as a way to get me in contact with Ice again? Without stolen passport, I would not have been at Khao San and not at Saranrom that night. There would have been easier ways! What is Ice's role (he knows the short time hotels and gives directions to the drivers) and what's my role? Where did they get Mie (who is clearly in it for money and whom I never saw in the area before)?

Update 23.04.2013:

I call Ice to meet in the evening, bypassing Saranrom and the transvestites. He suggests Central Pinklao shopping mall (close to his place). While I'm in the taxi (about 50 minutes drive, of which 20 minutes traffic jam), he calls me several times and I give updated estimated time of arrival (30 minutes left, 20 minutes left, 10 minutes left, 5 minutes left). The taxi driver didn't know the way from my place to there and asked if I wanted a U-turn (of course not! I know the direction and take a taxi on the side of the road that goes to my destination), and he didn't know which shopping center is Central Pinklao (he let me out at Major, which is a few hundred meters away, so I had to cross the road twice and ask someone for Central). Finally there, Ice tells me on the phone that he will arrive in 20 minutes (all phone calls in Thai in poor connection quality, difficult to understand, and to three different numbers for reasons I don't know). 20 minutes later another call: meet in 20 minutes. I could not make this up! Then finally, 2 hours after I left my place, he arrives. We chat and go to his place and proceed to horizontal activities. He asks for 800 Baht for rent/electricity which I give him. I take taxi back home.

Verdict: worth pursuing, but with less money and meeting on time and at a place of my choice.

The whole approach was wrong: instead of going to his place, I should offer to pay his taxi fare and wait for him at my place (the cost will be the same, but I can do something at home while waiting for him).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm in no position to throw stones at christian...but do think he is asking for trouble...I'm always the one in control and would not end up in a room with 3 others I know absolutely nothing about....must admit i was turned on by the straight one who was not into the whole scene.....absolutely love straight trade...dong it for the money only...as for street/park trade...love it....not to say I dont enjoy a good gogo bar with all the boys on stage for sale like a slave auction...

Liked

Most visits to Saranrom park are without incidents, but I got into a few unpleasant situations that I report here as a warning to others.

It has occurred twice that boys tried to put their hands into my pocket to steal from me. In both cases, the boys were about 10-15 years old (what are they doing in that area, in a group with other older boys? Your guess is as good as mine). The first hugged me, I did not not prevent him from doing so to see where it leads, and then his hands moved to my pockets. The second boy asked to hug me, I declined, yet he got close enough to get his hand near my pocket. Both attempts were very obvious. Either it was meant in jest (I fail to see the humor) or they are just beginners. While I can fend off one boy easily, if there were two of them it would pose a problem. I have important stuff in three different pockets (wallet, key, mobile phone), but only two hands.

A similar approach is used by the Gypsy gangs in Paris. I came across them many times, but know their mode of operation only from internet. A pretendedly deaf child asks you for a donation and to sign a petition (they always used a makeshift support for the document, usually a cardboard ripped off a box). If you sign, several children will suddenly appear and hug you, thereby stealing your wallet. At least thatтАЩs what the internet says. I have no idea why the French police lets them operate (there are other scams as well).

Yesterday (29.05.2013, about 10pm) there was a group of boys, one of them asked me for 20 Baht. He was the cutest from the group (but still not meeting my standards), so I gave him 20 Baht. One of the other boys tried to grab my wallet, and all others asked for 20 Baht, too. Lesson learned: when handing out money, not to one in a group, only to one who is separate. So I donтАЩt have to justify why I give money to him and not to the others. It does not happen often that I give money away for nothing, but it occurs.

After dinner, I had another stroll in the area, now it was past 1am and there were still boys around (I have never been that late). One boy asks for money and follows me. I think he was drunk or drugged. I think I lost him and chat with a group of boys. The group dissipates, the boy is there again following me, I try to keep a few meters between us, but suddenly he jumps onto my back and puts his arm around my neck. Both of us go to ground, I manage to roll off in a way that allows me to get his arm off my neck and get back on my feet, all in one movement. I have never been in such a situation before, but I managed to calculate all the necessary movements during our fall. Amazing intellectual achievement! If you donтАЩt use the kinetic energy of the fall (in this case to get on my feet again) it gets converted into bruises, and then both of us would be lying on the ground, his arm around my neck. It was so quick and so natural, I did get only little Adrenaline rush and raised heartbeat.

I shout at him тАЬNoтАЭ, тАЬLeave me aloneтАЭ or something to that effect in English and Thai, but he continues following me. Hundred meters further, he gets close enough to kick me into the stomach with his foot. It was at the end of the range of his leg, so no harm was done. But it was so quick, I didnтАЩt see it coming. I continue walking as if nothing has happened.

I am a non-confrontational person, so if I had the choice I would rather run away than get into a fight. But with flip-flops I canтАЩt run at full speed, so itтАЩs better just to walk quickly and keep a distance. I think I could fight off a Thai boy, but would avoid a fight at all cost. I wear a pair of glasses and a bag, both are a disadvantage in such a situation. He might bite me or use a knife. I donтАЩt know if my bigger size and weight (compared to average Thai) can compensate his experience.

In case you wonder why I donтАЩt just give him the 20 Baht he is asking for: that would be rewarding bad behavior. Furthermore, when I take out my wallet I need one hand to hold the wallet and one to take out the note, so I would have no hand to defend myself. And he would probably ask for more.

The distance between us gets bigger, the events so far did not deter me from looking for cute boys. But then I see him holding an object in his hand, probably for use as a weapon. ThatтАЩs it for the day, I hail the next taxi and get in. I see two other boys subduing him. I donтАЩt know where they come from and how they could assess the situation correctly. In the taxi, we were first driving towards him, so he could have assaulted the taxi or jumped in front of it.

Still, I consider Saranrom Park a safe place for cruising and will be back soon.

I observed a few acts of violence in Soi Twilight, but none of them was directed at customers. One or two years ago, I was sitting at MaxisтАЩ and two massage boys got into fight, but were immediately separated by other staff from bars. On Songkran this year, there was a drunken boy who smashed the bottom of a beer bottle to use the rest of the bottle, hold on the neck, as a weapon. Others talked to him and separated him from his adversary.

Linguistic question for native speakers (except Timmberty): тАЬto smash the bottom of/off a bottleтАЭ both versions (of/off) are grammatically correct and the difference in meaning is insignificant? тАЬSmash the bottom off a bottleтАЭ emphasizes the fact that the smashed bottom and the rest of the bottle are now separated (spatial), whereas тАЬsmash the bottom of a bottleтАЭ just states that the bottom is broken (and the rest of the bottle as well) but contains no information about their position relative to each other? In German it would be тАЬden Boden einer Flasche zerschlagen/abschlagenтАЭ. In French it would be тАЬcasser/d├йcapiter le fond dтАЩune bouteilleтАЭ?

Another note from that night in Saranrom: In the group of boys I talked with (between just being followed and being assaulted by the other boy) there was one cute boy, who was not available! I think it was the same one as a few months ago, he is just hanging out there with his friends. One of the available boys asked me whom I like, so I pointed out the cute boy, someone said something about 1000 Baht, I countered with 500, but the cute boy didnтАЩt react on this offer. Later 3000 was mentioned. Ridiculous! He just is not interested. A typical ChristianPFC situation: out of 50 boys I came across this night on two hours walking the area, the only one whom I would like to have sex with is not available. We exchanged a few sentences. Next time I will point out that I just want to look at and touch his body (followed by masturbation) and donтАЩt want to fuck him (because many boys there are straight and donтАЩt bottom). But I wonтАЩt offer more than 500, I donтАЩt want to spoil prices. He didnтАЩt allow me to take a picture of him (for reference, and I liked his T-shirt as well).

Liked

I just noticed I forgot to post an update on the boy "Ice" (which took place before the post above, so swap the two posts in your mind to get into chronological order):

I have been to Saranrom park once more, that makes five trips with a boy each time! In gogo bars, on average I go to five of them before I off one boy.

I met Ice another time on Saturday 11.05.2013. He called just at the right moment, I had planned to go to Chatuchak Market and was free to meet him there. I agreed on the phone to give him 500 Baht (for whatever reason). He was there on time (3pm), however on the wrong place (clock tower in Chatuchak Park, not the one in Chatuchak Market where I was waiting for him, actually I had him wait for me at the tower). No problem, 10 minutes later he was there and this could have happened to me as well (confusing the two clock towers). Then I continued shopping at the market (I was looking for trousers and shirts, but didnтАЩt find any to my taste). I bought him two books with Thai ghost stories. We had dinner at the market and took bus to my place.

So far, everything went fine. But once in my room, it declined. Before I could offer him a drink, he had already opened the fridge door and taken the bottle of coke I keep in store for guests. On further occasions, he rummaged through my food. I share what I have in my fridge, but please wait until I offer it! I donтАЩt like this sense of entitlement. Know your place!

He spilled crumbles from potato chips/crisps and sala fruit peel in my room, without any attempt to clean up.

I went out for about 10 minutes and left him alone. On my return, there was liquid in my bathroom, on the sill from bathroom to balcony and on the balcony. The liquid was his urine. He couldnтАЩt find the light switch for the bathroom and peed from the door into the bathroom, with poor aiming. So we cleaned it up and he cracked the spray hose, so now I have a maintenance problem (it leaked up to 100 liter per day, currently it doesnтАЩt leak).

We went to bed and he had a lot of fun by making me read out aloud from the books I bought for him. Suddenly, he lay down to sleep. I continued reading and went to sleep at 10pm (earliest in a long time), no sex.

Next morning I woke up with an erection. ThatтАЩs why I had him stay overnight! However, he was still sleeping and there was an unpleasant smell, which was probably Ice. He hadnтАЩt showered the evening before, despite strong sweating at the market. So we got up and had lunch around 8am (again earliest in a long time) and got back to my room and I asked him to shower. He had a shit in my bathroom that I could smell in my living room. Later I discovered that he probably squatted on my toilet (at least he put up the toilet seat) and there were splashes of poo in my toilet. Due to the smell, no sex.

I thought I could at least use him to study Thai. But making him read aloud from books showed that he is semi-illiterate, he reads words that are not there and omits syllables! That explains the communication problems we often had. Examples are omitting the unwritten a in р╕бр╕▒р╕Шр╕вр╕б (he read р╕бр╕▒р╕Ш-р╕вр╕б) and (I forgot the other word), not recognizing the composed vowel in р╕зр╕▒р╕Фр╣Ар╕кр╕бр╕ р╕вр╕Щр╕Щр╕▓р╕гр╕╡ (he read р╣Ар╕к-р╕бр╕╡-р╕Щр╕▓-р╕гр╕╡ instead) and reading р╕гр╕░р╕Жр╕▒р╕З as р╕гр╕░р╕бр╕▒р╕З, i.e. confusing р╕б and р╕Ж! ThatтАЩs a level that is comparable to mine after one year of studying Thai. At least it shows that reading Thai is possible by just visually recognizing the word, without forming the sound. And a surprise that someone of low literacy likes reading.

I gave him 500 Baht and said goodbye. Now the chapter тАЬIceтАЭ is closed, but I will be back to Saranrom park many more times!

So there we go from threesome to foursome to me meeting him at his place for a twosome to having him coming to my place with no sex and I will never invite him again. Just too many character traits that I donтАЩt like: making a mess in my room and bathroom, treating my fridge as if it was his, not showering, not helpful with Thai language.

Liked

Thanks for the update Christian.

As for the linguistic question: I prefer the verb "to break" rather than "to smash", because we would describe it as a "broken beer bottle" and say "he broke off the bottom of a beer bottle." I think "smash" suggests much more damage. such as "he smashed the beer bottle against the wall" (now unusable as a weapon.)IMO :glasses7:
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz