Ok so it opened on schedule last sat nite
My plan was to go and join Colmx and his gang after a new visitor left my place late sat nite but plans went out the window a little and the hours piled up :happy7: -
so by the time i got out of the house it was gone 3 -at this time Colmx had left Idol and gone to Dave -- so i wasnt there opening nite !!
Il let him tell his own opinion on it re first nite but i believe it was packed -no great surprise there

So on sun myself Bf and a friend went to have a (quick ) look -- Birthday party of Colmx in dave same nite !! strict invitation only ---- NOT -- i think the only requirements were that if you possessed a cock and balls and not too ugly you were welcome :laughing3:

We dropped by Idol at about 2 am sun nite - funny looking building ,purple colour with what looks like some sort of redpainted crown over the entrance -
See it at Idol Pattaya @FB

Its a big space ,bigger than Nab i think ,high roof ,kind of in a wide V format ,with the smallish stage and runway in the centre and tables area fanning out to left to right
Finished to a good standard ,good lasers/lights/sound systems as you would expect from a new place
Crowd on sun nite was not big ,but it didnt look to empty due to the layout --the crowd was mostly in the middle (and would fill out to left and right if much busier i guess
Crowd was def of the older age group -i didnt see many bar boys there that nite --coyotes were of a more muscular type rather than of the slim type

Price wise it is same as Nab from what i could see -but as we were going on to another club that nite i wanted to be able to take away the Whiskey with us (norm u pay a little over promotion price )and we had stated this when ordering --it seemed this not permited - i am not sure was this due to confusion on the waiters behalf ,although a floor manager seemed to think this was the case also -- but we brought over Apple( Ladyboy manager) and she had a word --silly rule if indeed that is the case !!

My initial impression and( same as the two guys with me) was that Nab/Dave will be more fun -- and Step Up

Not a lot of info - but same same as others --gay club with ,coyotes ,gay punters +whiskey lights and music = well il guess everybody will have to decide for themselves the ans to that -- we all have different likes and dislikes (from what you would garner on this board --keeps life al the more interesting tho !! )