Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How to find boys who are not for money

Re: How to find boys who are not for money

NEAL !!!! What are you doing ""! I thought we'd agreed that after I'd found out that some of your boys had told you about my 12 inch cock that you'd never ever to mention it on the board !!!! Oh wait, no, hold on, I've just realised that you didn't actually use my name and were just talking generally, so, that's ok then, just forget I even mentioned it ! lol :-)))

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NIrish you are so :gy: :jok: :leb:

NI reread that mister .. he said 12 inch not 1.2 inches !!!! you should have gone to spec savers !!!
    just me wrote (still dont know how to the quotey thing )How freaking big is Pattaya, Beachie? It is hundreds and hundreds of streets, miles, where you have welding shops, churches, wats (temples) Elephant farms, gardens, malls with clerks who work hard, thousands of 7 -11's who have clerks, coffee shops and restaurants, several hospials with male orderlies, doctors, nurses, gas station attendants, builders and construction workers, electricians and so much more....
    and are you aware latincox has had at least one of each of these proffesionals :notworthy:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

brithai...many thanks for the compliment, not sure I've done every single profession you mentioned but yes when I see a sexy looking man ...especially blue collar types..I turn on the charm and do my best to lure him into my web....even enjoy the interaction with the majority of my targets who turn me down...

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    NI reread that mister .. he said 12 inch not 1.2 inches !!!! you should have gone to spec savers !!!
    Look I've told you that that only happens when I'm with someone who just doesn't do it for me.....so look I've said I'm sorry now would you get over it and stop casting up what happened that night between us as it just makes you look bad as well as me you know ! lol

yeah i remember it well .. and somethings just come up ...
    my dinner :kap: