Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: tipping guidance

Liked

Re: tipping guidance

You still havent explained any of the holes in your stories i and others have pointed out.
    Why?
    Why?
    Surely even Newallan must be having second thoughts about your authenticity.
    As for not wanting a Porsche it kind of goes sgainst the story you feed us about your luxury lifestyle.
    Agsin it doesnt add up. why not stay in cheap hotels and pocket the difference?afterall if a toyota will get you from a to b.....

i agree with martin about not splitting this one ... id in fact surgest locking it .. the last 6 pages have nothing what so ever to do with what the OP was asking ... and while the first 50 slags where mildly amusing .. the last 20 or 30 have become zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I thought this was one of his best "stories". Good entertainment!

In the last 10 years I've been visiting Thailand (mainly BKK and Jomtien) at leat 4 times/year; used to be based in China so it was real easy...last time i was in babs (April ''11) the high rise residential opposire it was just about done.
    As for my statement that half the country is offable...maybe a slight exageration, but I do find that buying arse in BKK is so easy that one looses the "thrill of the chase"; guess I substitute it with haggling....enjoy picking up street trade late at night like outside the dusit ...waiters...bell boys...so easy...and cheap.(quote)latintopxxx
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    ..... it kind of goes sgainst the story you feed us about your luxury lifestyle....
    Fingering Romanian rent boys in underground stations doesn't sound that luxurious to me.

Sleazy and sordid, yes.

:occasion9:

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    i agree with martin about not splitting this one ... id in fact surgest locking it .. the last 6 pages have nothing what so ever to do with what the OP was asking ... and while the first 50 slags where mildly amusing .. the last 20 or 30 have become zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    And your post would make that 31! Because I can't see anything in your own post about the original topic or the one which it has deviated to. Did'nt think it would be long before some half-wit waded in to do nothing more than moan about being forced to read posts on a forum, and it's no surprise that half-wit appears in the form of 'brithai'. Instead of a mod locking the thread why don't you just lock your keyboard? Now that would be a win win wouldn't it? You wouldn't have to read the stuff you don't like and we don't have to hear you mumping about it.

But failing that, and this is only an idea you might want to consider..........if you DON'T want to read the posts on this thread then DON'T click onto them, its VERY SIMPLE! Why should the thread which has interest to some here be locked just because you enjoy a good old mump about nothing! You say you are not interested, it bores you..in my book that makes you even more clueless for wasting your time reading it, so please DO fall asleep, that would probably be the most positive thing you could do. Of course if the dreary, off topic sleep inducing content on SGT bothers you to that extent, there are about 4 other gay thailand forums you might find exciting, interesting discussion more suited to your 'personality' try 'baht-stop' there's tons of stuff over there for you to waste time complaining about!

Just trying to offer positive ideas 'brithai' since the most obvious one of not clicking onto the subsequent 20-30 posts seems outwith your capability. My god you're a miserable old codger.

and you spend 10 minutes typing that because ???
    or you just having a moan about me moaning ?? :dontknow:
    another brain cell there and your other one would have company arty

Liked

Scottish-guy, my sentiments entirely! Well said!

What a loser, reading posts he doesn't enjoy and then complaining that he doesn't enjoy them.

a447+martin-porcha wanna be....in all my excitement almost forgot...off to Italy for the next 3 days...
    When the going gets tough the tough get going...."to Italy". Of course you are going to Italy. Why should anyone doubt you?. :sign5:

so don't fret if I don't reply promptly to your fan mail...not ignoring you...simply have a life that does not always involve this forum....something I know you probably struggle to comprehend.,.
    Really? Then why have you been posting so often?? On the contrary, you seemed to have a life that DID always involve this forum up until today. That is, until the hard questions started rolling in. The "going to italy"story is a great excuse for you to get out of the kitchen when things start to heat up.

Well, a number of us on this board are waiting. Waiting..........

BTW, care to explain what a "quality auditor" is as opposed to a "financial auditor"? I already know but would LOVE to hear your explanation. hehe...

Hello from the OP. I'm sorry that my question generated such hateful comments. I don't know any of you, and I'm sure my comments won't change you, but doesn't being involved in this type of conversation make you feel kind of crappy? It's not so much about the time wasted, but about the negative energy that must surround you as you compile your (very detailed) responses. The next time you read something in a forum that you don't like, or that you believe to be exaggerated or untrue, you might want to think about smiling, laughing, and moving on to the next topic. I'm just a small-town Canadian boy, but I still believe in "If you can't find something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Thanks everyone for the somewhat helpful advice in the first few responses.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by T_e_r_r_y
    Hello from the OP. I'm sorry that my question generated such hateful comments. I don't know any of you, and I'm sure my comments won't change you, but doesn't being involved in this type of conversation make you feel kind of crappy? It's not so much about the time wasted, but about the negative energy that must surround you as you compile your (very detailed) responses. The next time you read something in a forum that you don't like, or that you believe to be exaggerated or untrue, you might want to think about smiling, laughing, and moving on to the next topic. I'm just a small-town Canadian boy, but I still believe in "If you can't find something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Thanks everyone for the somewhat helpful advice in the first few responses.
    Hi to the OP -- yes your post has gone in a different direction ,and im sorry for that -- but this i think has been building for a while --- you are a new poster ??? --but the rest of us have been looking at the writings of one guy that far far exceed the basic bounds of human decency for some time now
    I wont bother to write anymore on this topic now ,not a lot of point ,the guy in question has nothing credible to saw ,its getting childish and as you say the negative energy is a waste of time .

Im waiting for my sweet sexy Bf and another very good friend of ours to come home and then we are going out to help Colmx celebrate his birthday -- God only knows how many boys will in his entourage tonite --i could hardly count them last nite ---- but one thing for certain is they are all happy to be in his and my company (not getting paid ,just having a lot of sanook ) which the other guy we have all been talking about will prob never ever get to experience with his attitudes --and its his loss !!!
    Cheers

Forum's veteran
    Liked

martin....what a climb down...nice apology...even if it's tinged with irony.....remember dear...don't throw stones....and do try to be genuinely nice....but again a leopard doesn't change its spots....once a vortex of negativity always one....have a nice evening with your imaginary friends (you will out grow that phase..) and drive there in your imaginary 911....