Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sleepless in Krung Thep

Liked

Sleepless in Krung Thep

Sleepless in Krung Thep

After two massages earlier in the day and a failed attempt at a nap, I ordered room service for dinner at the Tarntawan and then was off to Soi Twilight to down a couple of brandies to quell the rising discontent in my stomach. I love the Tarntawan for many reasons, but the food is definitely not one of them.

At 20:30 I approached HotMale. The guy standing out front said they donтАЩt open until 9:00, but anyway I should go on up and look at the boys. Seems a good idea so I do. Some very beefy boys are practicing some dance. The electrician is doing things with the lighting. Some boys are lounging around. The mamasan and a waiter greet me and I get my nam soda. So far, the fully clothed electrician is the sexiest guy in sight.

Eventually the song from Star Wars, or whatever it is, blares forth and all the boys assemble on stage for roll call. Apparently itтАЩs senior night at HotMale. I donтАЩt mean to sound cruel, but I think a couple of those guys must be doing the gogo thing to supplement their pensions. There were a few interesting guys, especially if youтАЩre into beef, but I began a futile search for the electrician. The only guy on stage who had some potential never made eye contact and seemed rather dejected by something. Not very encouraging. I wonder if electricians are offable.

Next to The Boys (of Bangkok). Not much caught my attention there, but there was one guy on the opposite side of the stage, with his back to me initially, who stood out. Slim, somewhat small is stature, brown, nice build but not overly muscular. Although he was a fair distance from me and I wasnтАЩt pointedly staring at him, he seemed to pick up on my interest and when it was his turn to exit the stage, he didnтАЩt. I generally like someone to make eye-contact so you can read his reactions & attitude and I like a bit of cockiness. He passed those tests and I waved him over. No hesitancy on his part.

IтАЩll call him Mr. JтАж Mr. J is an Isaan-ite, very affectionate, very masculine, no spring chicken but not ancient and when he got dressed in a dark knit crewneck pullover and black trousers, quite handsome. No blue jeans riding half-way down his butt or enormous belt buckles or exotic, gelled hairdo.

Back in the room he was naked by the time I closed the door and his very smokable appendage was already ┬╛ erect. He plunked down two condoms on the table and went off to the shower. Mr. J obviously believed in safe sex, which was comforting to know.

All went exceedingly well. Some guys can be quite sexy and others very affectionate, but the qualities donтАЩt always coexist. Mr. J had them both.

After completing round one, I figured weтАЩd have a drink, watch a little TV and then contemplate a repeat performance. Mr. J, however, felt no need for a half-time break and never lost momentum or his erection. Ah, youth.

It finally came time to call in a defibrillator for me and for Mr. J to do young & energetic night time things on his own. Of course, as is expected, he insisted that we exchange phone numbers, vowed, not for the first time, that he loved me and wanted to know when IтАЩd be back. Then before departing he reminded me once again that he loved me. Kind thoughts even if relatively meaningless. I contemplated a quick visit to Tawan, but decided since it was past 11:00, IтАЩd watch some TV and call it a day.

04:15 The bloody alarm went off. I tried jabbing randomly at the control panel, managing to turn off the A/C and turn on every light in the room in the process, but the alarm continued bleating until I got up, found my glasses and hit the correct button. I never remember to check that the damn alarm clock is switched off and inevitably someone has left it onтАж and invariably that someone set the alarm at an ungodly hour. I turned off the lights and eventually started to doze off. BUT тАж

05:15 mobile phone rings. Surprise, surprise, itтАЩs Mr. J calling to check that he has the right number for my phone and to tell me he loves me. I toss & turn and once again start to doze off. BUT тАж

06:05 mobile rings. By an amazing coincidence, Mr. J has found himself in the neighborhood of my hotel and тАж
    So I agree it would ne nice to see him again before leaving for Pattaya.

06:10 reception calls to announce that my friend, Mr. J, is here.

Moments later I open the door to two remarkably similar boys. Mr. JтАЩs companion explains that Mr. J doesnтАЩt speak English very well, so heтАЩs come along to translate.

Whisper, whisper. тАЬMr. J says he loves you.тАЭ Well at last thatтАЩs finally been clarified. Mr. J and his translator take off their clothes, apparently to facilitate further communication, and I am presented with two brown, lean, smooth bodies with very smoke-able accoutrements. Despite having shot two impressive loads earlier and consuming some beer in the interim, Mr. J once again rises to the occasion and his translator, who turns out to be multi-talented, sets about smoking me тАж unbidden, but not unappreciated. Who needs sleep?

More assurances of everlasting love and Mr. J wants to know when IтАЩll come back to Bangkok. I say in Thai тАЬbaang-tii saam atit,тАЭ and the translator tells Mr. J, in English, тАЬmaybe three weeks.тАЭ :scratch: What would one do without the luxury of real-time translation?

Finally the exit of two examples of why living in Thailand will never cease to amaze and delight. Somehow retiring to a trailer park in Sarasota, Florida would seem a trifle dull in comparison.

I then headed downstairs to deal with the dreaded Tarntawan breakfast. I swear they deep fry the bacon, amongst other horrors, but I figured you canтАЩt go wrong with khao dtum gai and even they wouldnтАЩt be able to make that greasy. Wrong again, on both counts.

Despite all that is continually available in Pattaya, a visit to Bangkok at least once a month is decidedly worthwhile тАжquite possibly therapeuticтАж and no two visits are quite the same.

Liked

Re: Sleepless in Krung Thep

Very amusing post Mr. X. I laughed as I jealously read of your exploits. Fran├зois

Liked

Thanks, very enjoyable to read :thumbright:
    Cees

(With my dictionary in hand: English is not my native tongue, so don't bite my head off if I suck)

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Good writing x. Witty and interesting.

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

If only every night..., but then we'd probably be dead!

Congrats, with not a little envy.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

A neat piece of writing, X. :salute:

Love your touches of humour. The whole piece reads so believably. Mr J sounds like a find!
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Sounds like a lively night !

Are you some kind of stud, or did you tip him 5000?

Liked

I loved the story, but being the type that is never happy I want pictures next time :cyclopsani:

Actually, I made my own in my head reading your very descriptive story. Thank you X+++

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by z909
    Sounds like a lively night !

Are you some kind of stud, or did you tip him 5000?
    Definitely not a stud. If you pick a boy as much for personality as for physical attributes and make it all (nearly) as much fun for him as for you, I've rarely been disappointed. Sometimes you get a (1) dud and sometimes you get someone who's (2)all business & nothing more and sometimes you get someone (3) who really clicks with you. For the massage at Senso in the afternoon I pulled a number (2), but with Mr. J I got a number (3) in spades.

Quite aside from the transitory joys that the sex provides, you can really come away from these marathons feeling good about yourself ... a feeling that stays with you for awhile. Much cheaper and far more effective than any kind of therapy from a "shrink."

I'm a pretty generous tipper, but not quite B 5000 to any individual. Combining my visit to Senso earlier in the afternoon and the services of a "translator" as well as the charming Mr. J, I definitely went through a lot more than B 5000.

Keep in mind that all the fun came before anybody (including me) knew how much the tip would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    I loved the story, but being the type that is never happy I want pictures next time
    No you don't. All the action scenes would have included me. There isn't enough dim lighting or sufficient gauze over the lens to make that into a wet dream you'd want to cherish.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bravo X..
    Sometimes we live out our fantasies in BKK and sometimes we get a dud
    and are better off doing without.. I am also in a good period of finding what I
    want and start to think I have figured it all out but am sure I will make a poor choice soon and realize it is a roll of the dice and a roll in the hay..

I was frisky last nite at Krazy Dragon and brought a farang friend who didn't get into the swing of things. I had my hands full and could have used a few more hands, if you get my drift. KD was quiet but my favorites were there and
    I was in a happy camper.

Giving boys your telephone number is the ultimate madness, of course.
    If a Thai boy has your telephone he will call and call and time is of no matter.
    I have to turn my mobile off when I sleep or else being disturbed is fairly likely.
    I disconnected my door bell a long time ago after being awoken at all hours
    by boys who missed me too much.. I can only imagine Thais, especially boys
    18-25 y.o. think nothing of stopping by at any hour to see friends, borrow money, sleep or fuck.. I am a little too ancient to miss my beauty sleep and
    am not the nicest guy in town when I am disturbed hours before I want to get up. Some will think I am not the nicest even when awake but that is another story..

Meeting a new guy that spins your wheels is one of the very special treats we
    enjoy and relish in Thailand but sometimes you get what you want and find out, it is too much of a good thing and sometimes you just smile on the inside and realize how deadly dull it could all be in Florida or Brighton.. :cat: