Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kim Jong-Il

Liked: 1

Kim Jong-Il

So ... Kim Jong-Il has died at 69.
    That's the way I want to go ... with my balls drenched in saliva and dick thrust down my throat. :jok:

Re: Kim Jong-Il

you mean kim jong -ILL
    anyhow why hasnt daboss man moved this yet ... is he slacking ??
    ya got it ...

and why should this be moved? And DaBoss and others don't work 24 hours a day.
    i dont know why it should be moved ... i mean its got everything to do with thailand :dontknow: ... didnt you know north korea isnt in thailand .. o you must have done because you moved it ..
    of course you should all work 24/7
    p.s. if you are going to make a point of having a go at someone please try to make it thru a valid point ... thank you

I don't know about moved, but the reason it hasn't been deleted is because it's entirely relevant to Thailand.

I mean, here we have a grotesque midget of a man with no dress sense at all, who in the midst of winter wore 1970's style sunglasses and a (dyed) hairdo from the same decade, lived an outrageously pampered lifestyle in the midst of poverty, was a fantasist and psychopathic liar, touring the country and staying in a multiplicity of residences in which he could drink his weight in fine french wines and Hennessey cognac whilst those outside struggled to buy a bowl of rice.

If you can't see the similarities between Kim Jong-Il and your average Pattaya expat, then I despair!

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I don't know about moved, but the reason it hasn't been deleted is because it's entirely relevant to Thailand.

I mean, here we have a grotesque midget of a man with no dress sense at all, who in the midst of winter wore 1970's style sunglasses and a (dyed) hairdo from the same decade, lived an outrageously pampered lifestyle in the midst of poverty, was a fantasist and psychopathic liar, touring the country and staying in a multiplicity of residences in which he could drink his weight in fine french wines and Hennessey cognac whilst those outside struggled to buy a bowl of rice.

If you can't see the similarities between Kim Jong-Il and your average Pattaya expat, then I despair!

:occasion9:
    well i havent seen beachlover since it happened !!! so you could be right :dontknow: :evil4:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well I did not move it. When I saw it it was here in Global

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss
    Well I did not move it. When I saw it it was here in Global
    i think pitta patta moved it ... and got the hump too .. must be that time of the year .. or month maybe :dontknow: