Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnam

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by JamesII
    I am from California and we have lots of Viet people here.
    But they are not out and friendly. I have been to Saigon lots on business and find some guys there like older
    white guys but mostly its commericial.
    Lots and lots of gay Vietnamese guys here in Melbourne/Sydney and they're super-friendly and great fun.

Liked

maybe here in California they are afraid they will get deported or reported to Mama..sorry its sad..
    they keep within their own community..the US is not that friendly to
    Asians and Mexicans now days..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

is gayromeo the only site or best site to meet Viet guys?
    do not know-but simply try it out and see what the others, like gaydar, fridae (very pop among Chinese), manjam etc have to offer. It is daft easy to see how many users in some country.

Liked

I found nothing in Danang, Hue or Hoi An.
    In Hue, the Tuk Tuk drivers seem to offer the services of a "lady" at every street corner, so with hindsight I should have replied to the cuter ones, "no thanks, do you know where I can find a guy?".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maybe here in California they are afraid they will get deported or reported to Mama..sorry its sad..
    they keep within their own community..the US is not that friendly to
    Asians and Mexicans now days..
    Yeah, I've found a significant portion of Vietnamese, usually the poorer and less able ones, do tend to keep to their own community. Think it's a combination of being shy about their language abilities and feeling more comfortable with their own kind.

One thing I've noticed is once you get to know one of them, you get to know all of them! Interesting bunch and fun to hang around with. They're quite community/social oriented.

Liked

Was there last month...and i regretted it :P
    I Love You Too

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    I'm off to Hoian, Danang and Hue for part of the holidays (the rest wilol be in LOS) and was wondering if anyone has been there. If so, can I expect any gay life? I didn't find anything in Saigon back in October, but seeing as Hoian is a major tourist spot.......
    Am I living in hope?
    I tried looking on Gayromeo while in Saigon but the guys were very expensive so I'm not keen on that option.
    Any info would be welcome.
    Thanks.

I took a train trip into Hoi An 3 odd years ago --an experience i will never forget !! --both the smells and the sights !!
    I saw no gay life of any description (bars,massages etc ) but i did meet up with a lovely guy via Gr
    Viet guys are hot !!

A friend is just back from a short vacation wth his Bf from Ho Chi Min
    He found Gr the best place to meet -and his contact from first nite showed him the gay city -good gay club called Mixx i think !!

Pm me if your trip has not taken place yet and if you want any more specific info and il get more details from my friend for you !!

Liked

Viet guys are hot & you can easily find willing partners on gayromeo for free :happy7: . However some are frank about being moneyboys & ask for 500,000 Vietnamese Dong(approx. USD25-30).

Liked

Thanks for the offer, Martin, but I will be giving Saigon a miss this time. Just passing thru in transit.
    Looks like gayromeo is the only option. I exchanged messages on GR when in Saigon in October but the guys seemed very aggressive and pushy. Will give it another try.

Liked

Thanks I know its not Singapore but then who can afford Singapore...the people in Sg are not my cup of tea..
    sorry.
    Will go to Saigon come February..got some info about sauna and coffee houses...seems like the Viet people
    in HCM City love the coffee houses..so will try some.
    Thanks so much for all your information. Will check out some of the hot places in the back packers area
    even tho I am not one of them..my trip is business..work there for an American company..