Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bullied gay boys video. please watch

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A bullied gay boys video. please watch

Quote Originally Posted by RichLB
    I was/am not aware there was/is any point to debate My only input addressed the seeming insensitivity and non-recognition of the ubiquitous nature of alienation (including Thais).
    Not being honest are you? You argued that it was appropriate to post this thread in the Thailand forum when you started off saying...
    It seems quite appropriate here
    What implications do you see?.
    Already posted above.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I was/am not aware there was/is any point to debate My only input addressed the seeming insensitivity and non-recognition of the ubiquitous nature of alienation (including Thais).
    Not being honest are you? You argued that it was appropriate to post this thread in the Thailand forum when you started off saying...
    It seems quite appropriate here
    Apparently we disagree. As many of us live in Thailand I still feel it is appropriate to be reminded that young people everywhere (including Thailand) often suffer from these feelings of isolation. After reading your (and some other's) posts here, I can more clearly see why.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As many of us live in Thailand I still feel it is appropriate to be reminded that young people everywhere (including Thailand) often suffer from these feelings of isolation.
    1. Your first assertion was that it was appropriate to post it in the Thailand forum. Not what you wrote above.

2. Your above point doesn't justify posting this in the Thailand forum - The OP didn't attempt that connection or mention Thailand at all. Logic any?

3. Pointless debating further as you're just going around in a spiral and incapable of acknowledging and justifying/conceding what you've said. Plus, you're attempting to drag your dislike for my and other members' posts into this, which is irrelevant to your contention that the OP was correct to post this to the Thailand forum.

some people could start a fight in an empty room .. who really gives a fuck where it was posted .. it all honesty i dont even give a fuck why it was posted ..
    maybe a way to view it would be,, if you was walking home at night and you saw some spotty young kid kicking shit out of his girlfriend what would you do ... walk on by as because you are gay its not your place to intevene?
    personaly is walk on by anyway as i cant stand the youth of today (in london of course .. cant tar all youth with the same brush) :tongue3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    if you was walking home at night and you saw some spotty young kid kicking shit out of his girlfriend what would you do ... walk on by as because you are gay its not your place to intevene?
    personaly is walk on by anyway as i cant stand the youth of today
    Come on. So you would witness a physical assault and do nothing about it... brilliant.

in all honesty it would depend .. if it was a group of o.a.p's smashing the crap out of a *young ozzy asian* and trying to cover his mouth with some sticky tape .. id sure as hell do something ... id give the old buggers a hand arty
    p.s. thats a pretty crappy attempt at editing