Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
Out of all my gay friends (95% are Asian), I would estimate over 70% of them are NOT out to their families.

Many of them don't believe it's possible for themselves. So I'm quite lucky in that respect. I think, more likely than not, it'll be fine with my family, especially if I introduce it to them in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
It really seems that those in power have a very deluded sense about what the public wants. It's a very frustrating situation that no matter which party you vote for the leadership is so bad you have to choose the best out of two bad choices.
Yep, I agree with both points. Either, we don't pay our politicians enough or the people are just making dumb voting decisions. Not sure which it is.
I was just talking to my Chinese friend in Malaysia the other day and he said he isnt out to his family yet. He said they will be ok with it but he wants to wait until he is in a proper relationship so they can see that he is responsible. Because they will worry about him more if he is gay and single.