Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I not like my bf he too old!

Liked

I not like my bf he too old!

I have a Thai friend who wants to be with me long term but the catch is he has a farang boyfriend. He is quite open about it. He says he doesn't like his bf as the bf is 61 years old.

It's a double standard though because he intends to stay with the bf because the bf pays for his education but he wants me to be with him and 'not see other boy'

I understand his situation but it's hard to
    Feel bad about seeing others if he also has another bf.

Liked

Re: I not like my bf he too old!

No problem. One anal a day plus one oral a day. Otherwise break it up abruptly with this two faced Thai-bot.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    No problem. One anal a day plus one oral a day. Otherwise break it up abruptly with this two faced Thai-bot.
    Such an efficient recipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    I have a Thai friend who wants to be with me long term but the catch is he has a farang boyfriend. He is quite open about it. He says he doesn't like his bf as the bf is 61 years old.

It's a double standard though because he intends to stay with the bf because the bf pays for his education but he wants me to be with him and 'not see other boy'

And you trust and believe all this fucking nonsense and bare faced lies that this boy is coming out with?

He deserves nothing from the Foreigner either. I'd give him the slap of the door slamming on his arse, the ungrateful little twat.

I also wish posters would refrain from using their version of the pigeon English in titles or posts that they believe (a) sounds cute (b) They think or believe that's the correct and accurate pronunciation of what the Thai guy is saying.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill

And you trust and believe all this fucking nonsense and bare faced lies that this boy is coming out with?

He deserves nothing from the Foreigner either. I'd give him the slap of the door slamming on his arse, the ungrateful little twat.

I also wish posters would refrain from using their version of the pigeon English in titles or posts that they believe (a) sounds cute (b) They think or believe that's the correct and accurate pronunciation of what the Thai guy is saying.
    What part is nonsense? Do you think many of these young Thais actually like their 60yo boyfriend? That would be a bit naive wouldn't it?

As for the pidgin English bit. I simply copy and pasted the sentence exactly as he wrote it in my messenger.

As for the ungratefulness. Well the bf must know this Thai guy is very unlikely to actually be attracted to him. The Thai needs an education and the farang needs sex. And occasionally the Thai might want to be with someone his own age. It might be dishonest but he could be in a difficult
    Position.

And yes I sympathise with the farang bf because I could very well be in the same position some day.

Liked

I like how Westerners throw out their sense of morality because it's Thailand. I see it all the time.

How would you feel if this happened in Australia with an Aussie? Someone tells you that they really like you, but will continue living with their current BF, although want you as a side-BF, so you have to be faithful, and can't touch anyone else. You'd probably tell them to get fucked, right? Well, same situation here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I like how Westerners throw out their sense of morality because it's Thailand. I see it all the time.

How would you feel if this happened in Australia with an Aussie? Someone tells you that they really like you, but will continue living with their current BF, although want you as a side-BF, so you have to be faithful, and can't touch anyone else. You'd probably tell them to get fucked, right? Well, same situation here.
    And I think that's exactly what I will do.

Liked: 1

You could always agree to his demand, tell him to finish with the old man and that you would take over paying him what he was recieving from the old man.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by allieb

You could always agree to his demand, tell him to finish with the old man and that you would take over paying him what he was recieving from the old man.
    If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.

...If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.
    No offence but that's more than a little naive - we all end up paying for it one way or another.

As a previous poster said - do the decent thing - either take the boy AND his education costs on, or walk away from both.

In my view it would be disgusting to take the boy from the 61yo whilst still expecting him to cough up the funds for your shag's education.

It's not exactly a dilemma - at least not for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

:occasion9: