Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siem Reap/Angkhor Wat Guide Jan 2012

Liked

Re: Siem Reap/Angkhor Wat Guide Jan 2012

My lips are sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked

Hi,
    Don't use Sun Same... He touts himself all over the trip advisor forums and as a result double, triple and quadruple books himself all the time, you get a cousin or someone else. Much better to go with your hotel, they don't even inflate the price these days as there are so many guides and drivers. Tut tut, $15 a day, a/c car $25 a day, guide (English speaking) $25 a day, extra for sunrise or further temples, ie Kabal Speen, Beng Melea, Bantaey Sray etc.
    Cheers

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paulo15
    Hi,
    Don't use Sun Same... He touts himself all over the trip advisor forums and as a result double, triple and quadruple books himself all the time, you get a cousin or someone else. Much better to go with your hotel, they don't even inflate the price these days as there are so many guides and drivers. Tut tut, $15 a day, a/c car $25 a day, guide (English speaking) $25 a day, extra for sunrise or further temples, ie Kabal Speen, Beng Melea, Bantaey Sray etc.
    Cheers
    We paid Sun Same $50 per day which included Eng speaking guide ie $25 each! The same as you are quoting.

Sun Same is fine. I would recommend him no problem.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anakot
    We paid Sun Same $50 per day which included Eng speaking guide ie $25 each! The same as you are quoting.

Sun Same is fine. I would recommend him no problem.
    Didn't suggest he was bad, just saying he double books himself a lot, so if you might get someone else... Sure he's real good, but then so are a lot of other guides. You paid $50... That included the car right? Because the costs I mentioned are per car or per guide, not per person.

Cheers