Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I not like my bf he too old!

Liked

Re: I not like my bf he too old!

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    ...If I wanted to pay for it I'd go to a Gogo bar.
    No offence but that's more than a little naive - we all end up paying for it one way or another.

As a previous poster said - do the decent thing - either take the boy AND his education costs on, or walk away from both.

In my view it would be disgusting to take the boy from the 61yo whilst still expecting him to cough up the funds for your shag's education.

It's not exactly a dilemma - at least not for anybody with any sense of right and wrong.

:occasion9:
    Its not entirely naive. Very few of the Thais who I see ever ask
    Me for money. I tend to only get involved with those who are financially independent. In fact I had a Thai bf for a while who accommodated me in a luxury sukhumvit
    Apartment for a couple of months and never asked for any money from me. I was 23 and he was 22 and he took good care of me and I had myself a free Holiday.

As for saying that I should take over the costs. By that logic you could say that all the fit and reasonably attractive farangs under 50 who are getting free sex in Thailand should be under some kind of moral obligation to pay even if they are not asked. Most of these Thais giving it away for free likely have an older or fatter farang sugar daddy tucked away somewhere. The only difference is that this one was honest about it.

I can't see why any farang who is under 50 and not overweight or ugly would need to pay for sex in Thailand.

You can dress it up whatever way you want, the fact of the matter is that THIS boy you are talking about is being FAR from honest - his suggestion is that he carries on some sort of committed relationship with you whilst all the time pretending to be in love with his 61yo financier who is paying all his bills.

If you cannot see what is morally wrong with that proposition then frankly you deserve each other.

Brisboy22,

Now we are getting nearer the mark.

You like the idea of not paying or them paying for you.That's perfectly OK in my book.

What's a bit poor is that you move here to side with the Thai and think, wrongly in my view, that because of the age gap, the Thai kid is fully justified in bleeding this Foreigner for his education costs and I can practically guarantee there will be add ons and additions, but the poor boy has to sleep with someone older than him now and again to achieve his goals.

Well my friend, life's not all roses.

You mention about if you wanted to pay for it, you would visit a go go bar. Well again, we all pay in one form or another and not all those who go to school dressed smartly are angels just because they are not wearing ' knickers and numbers ' . There are plenty on GR that are bone too idle to work in a go go bar and plenty of street boys too, but are they prostitutes? damn right they are!........They are not choosy who they sleep with as long as there is financial gain.

One thing you are right about for sure, you will be there one day and it comes a lot faster than you think! Life's a depreciating asset. I honestly and without malice think the boy is a bit of a scumbag.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Brisboy22,

Now we are getting nearer the mark.

You like the idea of not paying or them paying for you.That's perfectly OK in my book.

What's a bit poor is that you move here to side with the Thai and think, wrongly in my view, that because of the age gap, the Thai kid is fully justified in bleeding this Foreigner for his education costs and I can practically guarantee there will be add ons and additions, but the poor boy has to sleep with someone older than him now and again to achieve his goals.

Well my friend, life's not all roses.

You mention about if you wanted to pay for it, you would visit a go go bar. Well again, we all pay in one form or another and not all those who go to school dressed smartly are angels just because they are not wearing ' knickers and numbers ' . There are plenty on GR that are bone too idle to work in a go go bar and plenty of street boys too, but are they prostitutes? damn right they are!........They are not choosy who they sleep with as long as there is financial gain.

One thing you are right about for sure, you will be there one day and it comes a lot faster than you think! Life's a depreciating asset. I honestly and without malice think the boy is a bit of a scumbag.
    I also think this Thai guy I a bit of a low character And I know I might be there myself some day. As I am getting closer to 30 I have already noticed gradual changes in the attitudes and expectations of the Thais. When you're a young backpacker in your early 20s a lot of the Thais seem to realise your funds are limited and as you get older and travel at a bit of a different standard they start gathering that you have more to share and start thinking of ways to get a share of it. As I get older some of the Thais do start to look at the financial prospects they might assume that I have some financial assistance to offer.

Liked

Ok so the Thai boy likes you , because you have good heart and can stay with him forever?
    While he is getting money from that old fat farang.... so he must probably be a poor boy without good education and a job ?

Solution here is to move away from him .

If you wanna long term relationship find someone more like your self, well educated people with a future Since youre still young, thais wanna be with you for real , true love .

When your old enough you have to pay :8(

Hi.

I just recalled this.

I remember a guy who used to hang around Sunnee Plaza. He was older, an ex pat, and fairly skint to be honest but was quite witty and pleasant company. He made no bones about the fact he was not wealthy, which I prefer to the usual bunch of liars you meet in Pattaya at that late hour when I used to frequent Sunnee in bygone days.

Many guys who worked in Boyztown and the other soi's used to head down there when they finished work regardless of the pack of lies some BT owners will tell you that their boys don't lower themselves to Sunnee of old, they did!

Some guys went for snooker others for Yaa Baa and others to eat and meet up with the drinking groups of late night foreigners when they had no offs from their bar or just to get even more money.

You see prostitution becomes a ' solve all ' for the Thai boys problems. Anyway, this guy, and they knew it, could not afford more than 300 baht. I saw many guys who were accustomed to 1000/1500 per session go with this guy for 300 baht and not bat an eye.

You see they measured him up and knew he couldn't afford it and they were happy to accept the 300 baht because of this. I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.

There is no hard and fast rule of payment only the going rate guidelines of the go go bars. It has long been an established fact that the guys in Boyztown, whilst they used to look cleaner and speak better English, thought they were a cut above the Sunnee boys and felt they deserved more money.Many of the Sunnee boys performed better and were more honest in reality.

Don't anyone misinterpret the thread, I am not advocating you go and give them 300 baht, you'd probably get lynched in 2011, I am just saying how it was.

I also remember a guy I met who was a university graduate and would actually delight in producing his papers as often as he could to prove it and was very proud of the fact. We hadn't been in the hotel room less than two minutes before he was asking for everything from after shave/perfume as they call it!!, of which I had brought a number of new bottles, to new T shirts which were on top of my suitcase, not yet unpacked. He was like a vulture and far less polite than any street boy. So much for education, eh?

Ahhhhhh, the good old days!!

Super Queen!
    Krazy Pub/Boys (the old one!!) - having to wipe your arms down when you left!!

Where's that Tardis when you need it!!

arty

Liked

I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.
    Back in August, a weeek before he visited me in Ireland, Bf had a 3 some in his Buriram home with 2 village boys that he picked up at a morlam concert.

BF looks straight... but prefers to play with straight boys...(and still talks fondly of KQ as one of his good bosses!)

Anyway cost of the 2 straight boys for the night was 280B
    100 for the first guy for motorbike petrol
    180 for the other for petrol and a puncture repair

I have seen the pics and it was 280B well spent (i would have paid 280B for the photos!)

This-is-Thailand! :blackeye: :blackeye:
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    I have said before in the Thai villages the boys have long been dropping their trousers for cigarettes, white whisky, fuel for their motorbikes or a couple of bottles of beer.
    Back in August, a weeek before he visited me in Ireland, Bf had a 3 some in his Buriram home with 2 village boys that he picked up at a morlam concert.

BF looks straight... but prefers to play with straight boys...(and still talks fondly of KQ as one of his good bosses!)

I have seen the pics and it was 280B well spent (i would have paid 280B for the photos!)

Tell him thanks Colmx,

I miss those days too, they can never be repeated and probably from 2001 until 2007, were some of the best days of my life.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx

This is music in my ears! I wonder if it is possible to pick up Thai boys in villages as a foreigner. (I have been studying Thai seriously to remove language barriers, so lack of English is no problem.)