Have always loved Thailand for the easy paid sex, can ride a bubble butted gogo boy like a pony all night for the price of a meal.....didn't think any other place could beat that...but now stand corrected.
Have just returned from a weeks trip to Poland (Opole) and Romania (Bucharest outskirts)...and Romania is absolutely incredible...I'm almost speechless and totally drained..
Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel...
Must admit at times I almost overstayed my welcome..played with half a dozen before I made my choice...blonde boy with the tightest hole...trotted after me like a dog so grateful was he that I had selected him.
Back at the hotel had my way with him...silly fuck struggled to bottom at first...all for EUR10....incredible...and so grateful

spent 3 nights in Bucharest....did 4....same formula...last one simply wanted a meal and place to sleep...was a miserably cold night....never saw anyone eat a burger and chips so fast...sat on his face and fucked him 1st naturally...made a point of letting him know that the meal cost more than his arse...