Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thailand...has met its match

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thailand...has met its match

Have always loved Thailand for the easy paid sex, can ride a bubble butted gogo boy like a pony all night for the price of a meal.....didn't think any other place could beat that...but now stand corrected.
    Have just returned from a weeks trip to Poland (Opole) and Romania (Bucharest outskirts)...and Romania is absolutely incredible...I'm almost speechless and totally drained..
    Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel...
    Must admit at times I almost overstayed my welcome..played with half a dozen before I made my choice...blonde boy with the tightest hole...trotted after me like a dog so grateful was he that I had selected him.
    Back at the hotel had my way with him...silly fuck struggled to bottom at first...all for EUR10....incredible...and so grateful

spent 3 nights in Bucharest....did 4....same formula...last one simply wanted a meal and place to sleep...was a miserably cold night....never saw anyone eat a burger and chips so fast...sat on his face and fucked him 1st naturally...made a point of letting him know that the meal cost more than his arse...

Liked

Re: Thailand...has met its match

You're surely the kind of quality tourist Romania is looking for!

arty

I've heard of crack whores in America going for ten dollars not ten euros, so cheaper than Romania!
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Pick up rentboys in most metro stations...they stand towards the far end of the platforms away from the other passengers, its permitted to inspect one in great detail, they tend to weat loose jeans of stretchy tracksuit pants, easy to slide your hand down either side and have a good feel of the goods...practically fisted one...don't even have to talk to them or ask make eye contact...just walk up and have a good feel...
    Very brave. What happens if it turns out the guy you felt up is not "trade", but some homophobic thug returning from the gym?

I also need to be more observant in Bucharest Metro stations. I saw (& had) some trade in the main rail station, but that was it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nara
    was a biz trip...and again I make no excuses...
    gji...the main railway station I found scary.....metro very late at night was best.....too easy!!.....winter is best...its cold, most tourists are gone, economy has crashed...and the whores are cold+hungry...perfect combination...even used one as a table ornament while I had breakfast.....bellboy/waiter couldn't believe his eyes...

Liked

You're so full of shit. Do that in Romania, you're more likely to get a knife in the throat vs. a cute ass to fuck.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

other as of course the quick to despise above, I like the reports for this (catalan?) man. I think he is even able to post less revolting on another board with really good info-he sure knows how to get you all horny/aggressive in 1 minute
    BUT: what he writes here really makes me wonder. Rom's are known as ATM-crashers (from SIM-city=Bacau) and wicked deceivers-acting like policemen and asking innocent Japanese girls that their money is to be inspected and take out the ''false'' euro's. Several years ago they discovered the rental boy scene and as soon as that went public, the govmt.+EU installed a special anti-AIDS group to give info and all that. Most reports about their prowess between the sheets were negative to downright 0 points-lying dead like a plank-even the chao doi in ChMai seem to be more active. But maybe Romania has caught up-though for me this is hard to believe.

What a classy guy Latintopxxx is - boasting that spends his time in metro stations in Eastern Europe publicly groping and fingering glue-sniffing, drug addicted, homeless, young boys who are prostituting themselves.
    Then after taking them 'home', he "rides them like a pony" all night for less than the price of a meal.

Then he comes on SGT, lectures other people on morality, and encourages vigilante action against people he deems "perverts".

Is he schizophrenic?

:dontknow:

well said scottish-guy

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    other as of course the quick to despise above, I like the reports for this (catalan?) man. I think he is even able to post less revolting on another board with really good info-he sure knows how to get you all horny/aggressive in 1 minute
    BUT: what he writes here really makes me wonder. Rom's are known as ATM-crashers (from SIM-city=Bacau) and wicked deceivers-acting like policemen and asking innocent Japanese girls that their money is to be inspected and take out the ''false'' euro's. Several years ago they discovered the rental boy scene and as soon as that went public, the govmt.+EU installed a special anti-AIDS group to give info and all that. Most reports about their prowess between the sheets were negative to downright 0 points-lying dead like a plank-even the chao doi in ChMai seem to be more active. But maybe Romania has caught up-though for me this is hard to believe.

He will com a cropper one day and end up tied up in a wardrobe with his bollocks cut of and stuffed in his mouth. And will have deserved it.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

no allieb no one deserves to have that freaks balls in their mouth :tongue3:
    in all honesty i very mch doubt hes even gen prob just another walter mitty whos in a wheelchair unable to leave home ...