Hi,

Heart Rock Disco, which Beachy constantly remembers, is now closed and ceased to exist in the same Soi as Miss Wongs, It has been split into shop houses by the new female spanish owner and my understanding is they will be retail outlets for souvenirs etc. The new spot at the moment is a Disco called SANE which the Cambodians are all raving about.

Station bar is doing OK business and there is another bar further in the same soi on the corner that has a gay owner and cute staff that is open late night and quite good fun.

La Linga has seen some improvement in the quality of street trade it attracts.

I actually stayed at Angkor Riviera near the river and just around the corner from Pub Street. A reasonable hotel that is in a great location for travellers. I couldn't tell you about joiners as I am here with my partner but don't feel, judging by the relaxed attitude, that it would be a problem.

Angkor Wat is simply mind blowing but having now taken a tour there, I can confirm that you must get at least a three day pass to get any kind of comprehension of the place.

Pleased to inform that Cockatoo Resort is more or less back together after the terrible flood damage and are taking bookings and could do with your support, especially those of you looking for a relaxed private secluded resort with gay owners and no problems with joiners.