While on holiday in Thailand. I came across a nice enough guy. He kinda reminded me of Woody Allen in looks and manner. A Farang fellow who immediately began talking about his money-boy troubles. He was having no luck at all with the guys. He told how some could not get it up for him so he threw them out of the room. "They blew 3000 Baht!" he told me. He went on to say that he tips guys on average, 3000 Baht and as high as 6000 baht for a nights work on his bottom. Okay, he didn't say they had to work on his bottom, but he did let on that he was more interested in a top thai guy.

During the conversation he let on that he was interested in a guy he saw on the streets of Sunee. The guy he liked was an older guy. Not as limp wristed as many of the guys you would find in the area but no one would confuse him with a construction worker either.

Well, he was too shy to talk to the guy and just could not seem to make up his mind on if he should approach the guy or not. He then went on to say how he was too shy to do it so I got up and did it for him. I found the guy and had him follow me to meet Woody Allen's twin. I even started them off in conversation and once they were able to talk without my input I prepared to leave. My bill for my coke and the 2 hosts that I purchased drinks for was presented and it was not much. Maybe 220 baht. (I had a coke). Well, Mister 2000 to 6000 baht tipper told me to leave a 50 baht tip. I smiled at him and told him. "Hey! This is my money....." And I then left a 20 baht tip. He then mumbled that it should be a 50 baht tip.

Well...... The next day I ran into old Mr. Moneybags walking into a very inexpensive hotel. "You stay here?" He asked me. I told him no and asked him the same question. He said yes. I thought it was an uncomfortable "Yes."

I asked him how his night went with the guy that worked in the laundry that I fetched for him. He said it was aweful. He said the guy was too drunk to perform so he threw him out of his room and saved himself 3000 Baht.

Now, as I write this, I wonder if that 3000 baht he is saving is the 3000 baht he is claiming to tip but has never truly let it leave his fingers????

Hell... I can claim to be a big a big tipper too if I never pay out the tip!

I could have told him a thing or two on how to stay in a better place. He could Save a few thousand baht here and there and stay in a room that the guys he is not tipping would feel comfortable in.

50 baht tip my eye!

The nerve of some people!

Where was he when I went there specifically buy drinks for those guys? And Tipped them too? Where was Woody Allen then? Answer me that!?

Oh it just burns my noodle when some Mary, from Lord knows where starts telling ya what to do and then you find out they are not the Prince they pretend to be....

Oh well... Tomorrow is another day in the land of Smiles. arty