Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where oh where is TopJohn?

Liked

Where oh where is TopJohn?

Remember TopJohn, the one with the avatar of the cute guy, the one who posted obsessively of his pending trip to Thailand. And now nothing; no follow up or reports of his visit? Or am I wrong?
    Perhaps TJ was reincarnated as a newbie poster? The ones who post an innocuous inquiry which escalates in number, length, complexity and bizarreness, sucking in forum members like a black hole. They seem to be from the USA, never been to Thailand, and pose question after question, response after response, ad nauseum, in an unquenchable thirst for information or rather, attention. They even have similar avatars, photo images for themselves. Eerie!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where oh where is TopJohn?

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Remember TopJohn, the one with the avatar of the cute guy, the one who posted obsessively of his pending trip to Thailand. And now nothing; no follow up or reports of his visit? Or am I wrong?
    Perhaps TJ was reincarnated as a newbie poster? The ones who post an innocuous inquiry which escalates in number, length, complexity and bizarreness, sucking in forum members like a black hole. They seem to be from the USA, never been to Thailand, and pose question after question, response after response, ad nauseum, in an unquenchable thirst for information or rather, attention. They even have similar avatars, photo images for themselves. Eerie!
    While there in December I briefly met a man who I understood to be topjohn5, and my first impression of him was of someone who would be nice to visit with over coffee or dinner.

He was full of enthusiasm, but not annoyingly so, in my opinion.

If you're implying he's the newbie I think you mean I'm QUITE pleased to say I think you're off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    While there in December I briefly met a man who I understood to be topjohn5, and my first impression of him was of someone who would be nice to visit with over coffee or dinner.

He was full of enthusiasm, but not annoyingly so, in my opinion.

If you're implying he's the newbie I think you mean I'm QUITE pleased to say I think you're off the mark.

I think we all know who Francois' suspicions are directed at - I won't name the poster, and I have no idea or indeed care as to whether he is TopJohn or not. All I WILL say is that from reading his recent "contributions" I have formed the opinion that if he were to contemplate taking a shit it would require several months of detailed planning and multiple/endless threads about the best straining techniques, best time of day and day of the week to have a crap and quite possibly a tissue versus spray hose debate.

:cheers:

Liked

and keep calling themselves newbies even after 150 post. like i asked the other one "are you a policeman"
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Where oh where is TopJohn?

At last sight (waving away in his taximeter) he had a big grin on his perpetually smiling face. What a nice guy.

We had been atop the State Tower (Bangkok) for a drink at Sky Bar on the 64th floor and a chaser at Breeze Bar on the 52nd floor.

TopJohn5 is not any other poster, as some suspect but just a very busy man currently. I wouldn't expect to hear much before February. Don't quote me, but I think he has to extend his trip.

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

Met topjohn on his travels too... Exposed him to his first Mowlam concert and to X-ray
    From our last contact I believe he will be back in Pattaya today...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Met topjohn on his travels too... Exposed him to his first Mowlam concert and to X-ray
    Correct you are. It is about 645PM here now and have just had a gin tonic with him.. I believe he will post a little something tonight or tomorrow..

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TOQ
    Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Correct you are. It is about 645PM here now and have just had a gin tonic with him.. I believe he will post a little something tonight or tomorrow..
    john
    I am pleased to read the topjohn is enjoying the sights and delights of Thailand. I was concerned he was detained by Customs for trying to sneak in an extra bottle of wine as he posted.
    Also relieved that he had not suffered a horrible cloning accident which transformed him into some sort of troll like cr├йature.

Good.
    I seem to recall Topjohn's posts were perfectly reasonable in content & frequency, which is more than can be said of the excessive quantity of cr*p posted in the last 2 weeks by a certain newbie.

Liked

From my short meeting with TopJohn in Pattaya (we joined him and Colmx at Memories and then the Isaan music concert) I would agree that he's undoubtedly been too busy to write anything on the Board.
    I hope he does because by now he probably has a lot to tell: Before we were 5 minutes into meeting at Memories he'd already offed some guy ~ I think it was a waiter ~ and had him in tow to the concert.

Colmx (himself!), a self-described notorious slut and offing maniac was sitting with us, leaned over and whipered in my ear that he'd never seen anyone off a Thai guy so quickly in his life.

If that kind of behavior has carried on through his first Thailand adventure it's no wonder he hasn't had a chance to put finger to keyboard.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand