Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: "I was just a bald fat old cunt, m'lud"

"I was just a bald fat old cunt, m'lud"

Quote Originally Posted by The Independent
    Mark Oaten, the former Liberal Democrat leadership contender and Home Affairs spokesman, is also rather touchy about his appearance it seems. Breaking his four-month silence over the affair with a rent boy that cost him his front bench job and shattered his life, Mr Oaten, 40, says he believes it was the sudden onset of baldness that drove him into the arms of a male prostitute.
    The full story (actually about what going bald can do to a man) is here - http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_b ... 362701.ece

Liked

Oaten

What a true dickhead -literally and figuratively.
    For the last 20 years, it seems that everybody has an excuse for everything. Yes, I killed them but I watched a lot of violent tv movies.....or my dad was mean to me.....or I stubbed my toe when I was 9, etc. I could care that Oaten had sex with a male, prostitute or not; however, the mealy-mouth explanation he provides now makes him, at least in my eyes, a total toad.
    I'm torn between the Frank Sinatra "never complain, never explain" defense and the "yea, I did it, so fucking what" defense......but Oaten suggesting he was having mid-life crisis and going bald and (implicitly) that made him do it is as laughable as it is stupid.

Well strange as it sounds Bob, quite a few people only realise or 'turn" gay after a mid life crisis. I suppose they get pussy bored or some such thing that leads them to want to try something a little different. That or they loose their sex appeal and think they have better chances with a lady boy,which seems to be what happened to Oaten. Even more outrageous is Prescot, he actually had an affair!

The Asian phenomenon

What I find even stranger is what I call the 'Asia bisexual phenomenon' -- the fact that previously heterosexual men (or, at least, in practice) suddenly have same-sex experiences when they move to Asia. I've seen this in Hong Kong and Singapore, with men of all ages. I'm not sure whether it is the 'feminine' qualities of Asian men (soft spoken, smooth skin, gentle manners), or just the fact they are away from watching eyes...

Liked

Turning?

Big difference between just "realizing it" and "turning"......and I don't buy the "turning" theory whatsoever. Using a supposed mid-life crisis as an excuse, I suppose, is just as good as blaming thunder, television shows, or the little green man that hides out in my shower.

As for the "Asian experience", why can't we just explain it as "he did it because he wanted to do it?" Sounds accurate to me and avoids using the tea leaves to conjure up an excuse.

Re: Turning?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    the little green man that hides out in my shower
    You have one of those too? I thought I was the only one in the entire world with that problem

you exagerate Homitern

"I was just a bald fat old cunt, m'lud" ..

everyone knows that was a reply given to that dreadful old Colonel who terrified poor Hedda when she posted here.

It was after a poor working lady in a Melbourne street had the temerity to ask the old rascal for sixpence for a bowl of soup and the military monster said "f**k off and get a job you scruffy old scrounger", to which she observantly replied with a variation of the the above statement.

Poor Mark Oaten could well have been driven into the arms of that young Russian lad selling his charms in London after the loss of his crowning glory. It's a well known fact The Colonel used to be driven into frightful rages if his houseboy mislaid one of his awful toupees. :geek:

nb : apparently the lad has doubled his prices since the sensational publicity.

Re: you exagerate Homitern

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    that dreadful old Colonel who terrified poor Hedda when she posted here
    I thought Hedda is back, posting herein. You have better information?

Re: Turning?

the little green man that hides out in my shower.
    Pearl has one of those. It's really her Kermit 'soap' (Read: 'dildo.')

Sounds accurate to me and avoids using the tea leaves to conjure up an excuse.
    Now what kind of 'tea' might that be?