Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clubs in Pattaya

Re: Clubs in Pattaya

IDOL Club is in Soi AR, very close from NAB, look at this Google Maps here http://www.pattayainfos.com/actualit...-club-pattaya/

They will have to hurry up if they want to open on the 10th ... look at the photo taken last week http://www.pattayainfos.com/forum/di...l-club-t4.html

Is Cityman club gay ? I heard it's a gogo for ladies..

And I hope there will be a big change in Boyztown area... Happy Place is doing a good job like the cheaper prices for expats...
    I don't go to Boyztown anymore...this for almost 2 years now...

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by mssenjah
    IDOL Club is in Soi AR, very close from NAB, look at this Google Maps here http://www.pattayainfos.com/actualit...-club-pattaya/

They will have to hurry up if they want to open on the 10th ... look at the photo taken last week http://www.pattayainfos.com/forum/di...l-club-t4.html

Is Cityman club gay ? I heard it's a gogo for ladies..

And I hope there will be a big change in Boyztown area... Happy Place is doing a good job like the cheaper prices for expats...
    I don't go to Boyztown anymore...this for almost 2 years now...

Yeh, that's the place. Looks several months away from being able to open.

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs
    Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    All i can get info on so far is that is "near " Nab and that the opening date has been pushed to Nov 10

I have not seen Apple for ages to ask her more info --she is not working in Nab anymore --- i guess because she has gone to work as manager for Idol !!
    I could be wrong but there is a large makeshift sign with the words 'IDOL CLUB' on a building close to Amari Suites Hotel and opposite Nova Park Hotel Apartments. I used to frequent the place couple of years ago when it was a straight Issan club. Just down the road from Hollywood. Not too easy to find. If it is that building it aint very big from memory.
    That sounds like the place that Colmx saw last nite when he was in hollywood -- so just across the road from Nab then -- will be interesting to see what happens -- I dont think there is enough punters around to keep 3 Big Gay clubs going --if you took out say 50% of the people that was in nab last (sat ) nite --Nab would be very empty indeed !!
    NAB not so busy anymore? I was there Saturday last and upstairs was n't open at 1am. Place looked like it had a lot Russian guys and girls? Show was a bit drab and the coyotes dressed in street clothes? The Coyotes in Dave look so much more appealing. Have the crowd from BKK visiting at weekends dried up?

Liked

Was in Dave last night and it was pretty quiet (second Sunday in a row that it was quiet)

Funnilly enough Midweek seems busier in Dave than a Sun night
    Police came around 4 so everything had to be wound down... they didn't enter teh premises - just hung around outside...

Went on to The Club - where there was no more than 4-5 tables occupied at any one time...

Unlike Saturday night - where the place was hopping and felt like x-ray or T&T at their prime

I guess the Dave/NAB style pricing there is keeping away the punters except at the weekends
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs
    The Coyotes in Dave look so much more appealing.
    Seems like every coyote (and ex-coyote) that i speak to is waiting for Idol to open up - in order to see how it shakes things up
    One thing for sure is that NAB desperately needs an injection of new Coyotes boys.... If they don't they will end up being staffed by 40 yo "boys" like BBB!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

That sounds like the place that Colmx saw last nite when he was in hollywood -- so just across the road from Nab then -- will be interesting to see what happens -- I dont think there is enough punters around to keep 3 Big Gay clubs going --if you took out say 50% of the people that was in nab last (sat ) nite --Nab would be very empty indeed !![/quote]

NAB not so busy anymore? I was there Saturday last and upstairs was n't open at 1am. Place looked like it had a lot Russian guys and girls? Show was a bit drab and the coyotes dressed in street clothes? The Coyotes in Dave look so much more appealing. Have the crowd from BKK visiting at weekends dried up?[/quote]

I was there also --had similar thoughts to yourself --it was much quieter than normal for a sat -- and too many girls -i left at 4 to go to Dave
    Much more fun and sexier coyotes !!!

What bothers me in Nab is the constant increase of the prices, and the shows -which were really good before the shutdown period in december last year- that are getting worse everytime now...
    The coyotes and models who are here since the opening are now all fat!

On my recent visit to Thailand we included a few nights in Pattaya as usual. Went to NAB twice on week-days far from busy on both occassions, they've opened up the area where the bar on the left hand side used to be since my last visit in June to set up more tables, none of these were occupied on the nights we visited.

The show was ok and the comic katoeys went down well as they usually do with the thai boys, there seemed a much larger percentage of foreigners in NAB this time round though.

In comparison Hollywood was packed to capacity both nights we went, struggled to get a table both nights, needed the help of long time wiater friends to set up a table by moving a couple round about to fit us in. It was jumping! Band were excellent as usual and DJ ok and although not my first choice we had good nights here with the company we were in....large middle-eastern contingent and their thai ladies, with groups of thai mixed/guys together/ gals together making up the largest segment.

But best fun we had was Tam Nan Chon....went 3 times and had a ball here. First night we had a mix of 2 females/2 men/ 4 gays, got a large table raised up overlooking main floor and it was perfect...plenty of dancing space round us, and had excellent view of the stage everybody thought it a great night with plenty of other gay guys from nearby tables coming over for glass chinking.....we arrived at 12.15am and everyone was dancing through to back of 3am, it was busy but there were some tables at the very back empty. When discussions were made before heading off to club, before NAB always got the first vote, this time it was Tam Nan Chon.

So between 3 TamNanChon, 2 NAB, 2 Hollywood, Gra-Nam, Hard Rock Cafe (to see Klear concert) and Stardice North Pattaya......club night visits I still didn't get to Dave Man (again! just none of our company wanted to go there!) or The Club (again no real interest from any of the guys) nearly got to City Man Club described by many local thais as a Maya clone and equally geared towards females as gays.