Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luggage Topic

Re: Luggage Topic

tesco bag does me ... but i wait till everyones gone before i take it off the bag-oh-round at the airport or what ever you call it .. few clothes do me id prefer to buy in bangkok before i onward myself to pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    The man who can give us the definitive answer on this must be christianpfc. ... I, for one, can hardly wait.
    Here we go:

I have one backpack as hand luggage and a suitcase as hold luggage. I don't recommend backpacks with straps that are too long (or anything with straps that are too long) as hold luggage, as I once witnessed that the strap got caught in the conveyor belt and had to be removed by force (by the airport staff).

The suitcase I use is one I found during my studies in England. Students move out of their rooms at the end of the term in summer and come back for the next term in autumn/fall. They have to remove all their stuff from their rooms, so there are big piles of clothes, suitcases, stationery, cutlery, crockery, pots and so on, even books! A cheapskate's paradise! I still get wet dreams when I think back. Well, there was a suitcase that had the right size and looked like new and was saying: "Hello sexy man, take me with you, I want to go with you, for free!" and so I did. Not without removing the old clothes that were still in (among them a piece of women's underwear, which I even had to touch before I noticed what it was - long and intensive washing of my hand followed back home - a gay friend even claimed that the suitcase is now unfit for use).

It's no-name, black, made of fabric (i.e. it is soft), weights about 3.3kg, is closed by a zipper and has two wheels and a pull-out-handle. On my penultimate flight it got mistreated, so the pull-out-handle is not fully operational any more (you can't pull it out the full lenght, so I have to bend down a bit to reach it and pull the suitcase). Unfortunately, I was pressed for time for a connecting flight so I didn't report the damage to the airline. It served me well for 5 trips from Europe to Thailand and one from England to Germany and one from Germany to France and I think it will serve me well for many more trips to Thailand.

Never disappoints.

This man just never stops amazing me. Reminds me of an older freind of mine that seemed to have gone off the deep end also.
    You did notice Christian I said, also.
    We hire a van and went to Chaing Mei for a nice week. Later when we settled up the reciepts, he said he was only paying 25% of the van because I took my two boyfreinds in their 20's with me and therefore we constituted 75% of the usage. Same with gas and everything else. :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    This man just never stops amazing me. Reminds me of an older freind of mine that seemed to have gone off the deep end also.
    You did notice Christian I said, also.
    We hire a van and went to Chaing Mei for a nice week. Later when we settled up the reciepts, he said he was only paying 25% of the van because I took my two boyfreinds in their 20's with me and therefore we constituted 75% of the usage. Same with gas and everything else. :dontknow:
    I have a way of dealing with that. I am very generous with my friends and family and when they do that type of thing to me, I stop being so generous with them. Often I make out so much better! I have saved thousands not having to buy my brother gifts for birthdays, holidays and the like... But I did give him a car recently but that may be the last thing I give him! :rolling:
    These are the good'ol days