Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40 percent of male tourists visit Philippines for sex

Re: 40 percent of male tourists visit Philippines for sex

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Yeah but it can completely destroy the aesthetics of a dick. For some reason Filipinos are the worst at doing this. They all seem to have really bad circumcisions.
    And you say I make stupid statements had them all have you?

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Yeah but it can completely destroy the aesthetics of a dick. For some reason Filipinos are the worst at doing this. They all seem to have really bad circumcisions.

Brisbaneguy,

Everywhere I have ever read about circumcision in males, it has always been positive saying the health benefits are very real and far outwiegh any negatives so I don't get what Beachy is talking about.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Brisbaneguy,

Everywhere I have ever read about circumcision in males, it has always been positive saying the health benefits are very real and far outwiegh any negatives so I don't get what Beachy is talking about.
    If that is the case, why did HIV/AIDS spread so widely in the USA, where most males are circumcised?

Quote Originally Posted by cottmann
    Brisbaneguy,

If that is the case, why did HIV/AIDS spread so widely in the USA, where most males are circumcised?

Hi,

It is not a cure all, although I personally believe widespread claims by too many Doctors to disbelieve it. Also, it not only reduces the risk of HIV/AIDS it has many other side benefits such as various other STDs, cancers and infections.

Condoms are still offering the greatest protections against all STDs.

http://www.circinfo.com/benefits/bmc.html

http://classprojects.kenyon.edu/wmns/Wm ... ircfra.htm

I think there is overall evidence of health benefits, but that's just me. As they say, up to you.

Liked

Hi,
    It is not a cure all, although I personally believe widespread claims by too many Doctors to disbelieve it. Also, it not only reduces the risk of HIV/AIDS it has many other side benefits such as various other STDs, cancers and infections.

Condoms are still offering the greatest protections against all STDs.

http://www.circinfo.com/benefits/bmc.html
    http://classprojects.kenyon.edu/wmns/Wm ... ircfra.htm

I think there is overall evidence of health benefits, but that's just me. As they say, up to you.
    I would not rely on websites the cite information so old - circinfo is copyrighted 2004 and does not appear to have been updated since. Classprojects information is even older.

The three studies in Africa that WHO and others rely on refer to heterosexual men only. They have been criticized on other grounds - e.g., they stopped before all the evidence was collected.

Evidence in favor of condoms, however, appears overwhelming.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Well i agree with BL on that point --- i Havent seen them all yet ,but over the past two years i have cert seen a hell of a lot --- and their cocks are not pleasent on the eye alsways ,its the late circumcisions --they sometimes end up so butchered looking !!
    Having said that the philipnos are a very goodlooking bunch --and more than make up for the not so beautiful cocks with their general attitiude to gay sex ---party ,party ,party :happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It comes down to personal taste. Some people just prefer them in their natural state instead of circumcised.

But the Filipino style cut is a totally different thing... as Martin correctly points out! They seem to do it in a way that makes them different to all the others. Have you ever actually been with one, Kquill? I've only been with a few Filipino guys and they were all the same this way. But I also hear others saying the same thing so I'm not the only one complaining...

Kquill, that's like the health benefits of leaving out sugar in your coffee outweigh any negatives.

I saw a documentary about the whole circumcision prevents HIV thing a few years ago and believe it's significantly credible.

In layman's terms, the documentary explained why foreskin increases the risk. HIV can only survive and multiply after it takes over a cell. It can overcome the defenses of any cell, given the chance. The surface underneath the foreskin is particularly vulnerable to infection so there are some particularly aggressive immune system cells positioned there.

These "rambo" cells tend to be pro-active and will actually reach out and pull in pathogens to destroy them. This works fine for most things but with HIV the virus is able to overcome the cell. So by actively reaching out to grab it, these "rambo" cells are actually increasing the chances of infection.

I still don't think this is enough justification to circumcise but this is a very personal preference. And all it does is reduce the probability. It doesn't prevent it altogether.

Liked

i think that the main reason they end up with such a butchered look is the fact that most male circumsisions done in that country is done at about 8-12 yo !!!!

I have seen a few clips of it being done and it is not a pretty sight --
    It seems to be done in large groups--- screams and blood every where !!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Forgot to mention this earlier...

A mate of mine recently came back from a holiday in Boracay, which is a famous beach destination in the Philippines. He was telling me he had an awesome time and loved it but one thing that really disgusted him was how openly shameless the older sex tourists were with their prostitutes.

He's seen glimpses of this stuff before but was really shocked by it this time. He said the worse image he saw was sitting in a bar while this large elderly male sat opposite him playing and teasing with two ladies in a manner that you might play with kids (reminds me of this thread - regression-t21515.html )... really disturbing.

So yeah... not a good image for the Philippines.

Anyway, relating this to Thailand, this is an example of why Pattaya needs to partition the commercial sex industry from the regular stuff with good zoning laws and all if it's to attract more regular tourists.

Liked

Forgot to mention this earlier...

A mate of mine recently came back from a holiday in Boracay, which is a famous beach destination in the Philippines. He was telling me he had an awesome time and loved it but one thing that really disgusted him was how openly shameless the older sex tourists were with their prostitutes.

He's seen glimpses of this stuff before but was really shocked by it this time. He said the worse image he saw was sitting in a bar while this large elderly male sat opposite him playing and teasing with two ladies in a manner that you might play with kids (reminds me of this thread - regression-t21515.html )... really disturbing.

So yeah... not a good image for the Philippines.

Anyway, relating this to Thailand, this is an example of why Pattaya needs to partition the commercial sex industry from the regular stuff with good zoning laws and all if it's to attract more regular tourists.
    Ive been to Boracay i think now 5 times --(place you talk about is called White Beach-- 4 kms long ,crystal blue waters about as far remvoved from the dirty waters of Pattaya as u could imagine !!)

Anyway i have never seen anything like what your friend described -- Bora is a very much couples /family destination with none of the seedy stuff that you see in Manila /Pattaya -

You stroll everywhere in bare feet chilling , -place has such a relaxed vibe !! --(and plenty of local gay guys in the bar called Summer Place looking for fun )