This a late response to newallens query of 7 sept -i did reply same time day but the (long post ) didnt load and i lost it --(my fault ) and didnt have the energy to write again lol

ok
T&T IS closed at the back ,has been for some time now (only the beer bar at t the front is open and is quite everytime i pass )
Boss of T&T tried many times to reopen pre and post election but police thwarted him everytime -i do remember reading in Bkkpost around election time that some police guy was calling for some of the late nite offenders in all districts to be made an example off --and T&T was the one mentioned for this particular district !!
However for the late night birds out there all is not lost !!-- A new late nite Gay spot called The Club is up and running about 8 weeks now
Located at Soi Lenke( near Xcyte soi hotman ) -and this a direct quote/spelling from the thai boy sitting beside me folks -dont blame messenger if not spelled correct :laughing3:
Drink prices are on the high side tho rotest: -J red is 999 and mixers 60 per bottle (grrr)-they are having the big opening nite on 30 sept !!
Its only 5 min taxi from Nab !! --the ladyboy PR in Nab Apple told us about one night so we went --first nite only about 5/6 gay guys there (it was originly a strsaight karakoe/host type place similar to Jupitor/Full man )but they have replaced the (some very cute ) poochai boys with about 8 sexy cototes
The place is quite small but is now quite popular with the local gay crowd and is busy from about 3am on --and doesnt finish til 7 ish (tho i do remember falling out of there at 9.30 one sunny morning
They even repainted the old white T&T tables a lovely shade of black and installed them (so you wont feel too homesick for T&t colmx when u next visit !!)

Apple has also told me that another new gay club called IDOL is opening in Nov -she says it will be bigger than Nab club (she is actively trying to recruit coyotes/staff for new club now !!! ) and the location is "near Nab " is all i was told --more details will follow !!

Nab and Dave are back to normal opening hours (closing 5ish )after a small crackdown a few weeks ago (new police chief appointed ,Taksin former bro in law !)--Nab was closed one night at 2.30 while a "miss nab ladyboy " competition was in the final stages she /he was just crowned when the lights came on !! i was there same night and the contestants did not get any more prettier under main lights !! --
This is V unusual , indicating that the usual relationships between club bosses and police are not what they were (same night Dave had a similar competition (yawn yawn ) and did not close til 4.30 !!

Nab is busy weekdays but it very overcrouded fri /sat nites ,and are bring in new style shows (eg copa boys were there on tue nite )to replace the dancers they had for soo long !! --i wish thay would replace some of the coyotes -some there far long now IMHO

Dave has made the place slightly smaller with a new stage area , which makes the place seem busy every nite --and has about 25 very sexy coyotes (one of them sitting on couch beside me ) -but gets the more fem boy type crowd ,while nab tends to get (at weekends esp) the older Bangkok type boys

In Bkk--- Dj /GOD/Rachada /Fake all have the normal late opening hours --but anytime now when out in bkk when DJ closes at 3 we head straight to Rachada soi19 -to Kar Dae --busy from 3 onwards and really a good spot to meet the non barboy type of guys :occasion9:

Over and out !!